Nederland (34) @ Dayton (30) - FINAL

jdawg03

BIG win for the dogs, really didn't think they were going to stop Dayton from scoring at the end!! Dayton got outcoached, athlete for athlete they were better, but coaching got them this game. Nederland better not sleep on SF though, I feel that could be a trap game for them. Nederland showed some grit and pulled it out, the coaches said "get" it and put their best players on the field going both ways. My have times changed though, you would've thought they won a big playoff game by the way the team and coaches celebrated after the win. They know their jobs are on the line, and that win might have saved them for a couple more years given they b eat SF and GP. Solid win though, I said at the beginning of the year they would win 3 games TOPS, i may be wrong. Looks like they will win 4! Nice win last night

4 hours ago, Vini vidi said:

Was this one of those games that if everything holds serve was a play in game for last playoff spot? 

It's possible.  But Ned is going to have to beat SF.  I have seen TC play and they are actually good.  So, as of right now I don't think Ned can hang.  Probably won't beat FB Marshall.  On the surface, they shouldn't be able to hang with PNG.  BUT -- with MCM, strange things happen.  So...

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

It's possible.  But Ned is going to have to beat SF.  I have seen TC play and they are actually good.  So, as of right now I don't think Ned can hang.  Probably won't beat FB Marshall.  On the surface, they shouldn't be able to hang with PNG.  BUT -- with MCM, strange things happen.  So...

I’m looking forward to Nederland vs Texas City. That game became a lot more interesting over the past 24hours. I agree with you, after seeing TC last night - they’re legit. Speed, size, scheme. It will be a good game. 

7 hours ago, spidersal said:

Don’t play TC until 10th game. The Dogs simply need to take 1 game at a time after last nights big win. Need to prepare well vs SF who destroyed them last year

Marshall, PNG, Is C will be extremely tough

Let’s go with total attention on SF and continue to improve each week

You really gonna do this??