Kirbyville @ East Chambers

Smitty91

37 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Not going to be an "easy" win for either team. Kirbyville is much better than last year. This game could go either way. A chance for KV to show they are on the pathway back to contention in the District. 

Guess we will see! Hopefully Kirbyville does come out and show them something!

2 things here that I saw tonight

1.They are a tough & fast football team, they look a lot like some of the previous Kirbyville teams when they were rolling everybody

2. We either were unmotivated or unprepared for this game, I have not seen this lackluster of a performance in a long time for the Bucs. 

I hope we get things right, this district seems a little more balanced than it has in years past. 

On 9/22/2023 at 11:48 PM, pine curtain said:

He did for many years.

The fact that EC uses chapter his brother officiates in sure seems fishy.

You are completely wrong. Todd Sutherland never, ever was an assigner for the local chapter nor has he had any kind of position of that nature with the local chapter. Also, Sutherland no longer officiates. This info comes straight from the source and other officials in the chapter.

Also, coaches from both teams has to agree to the officiating crew for that game. This is done before the season is started. Crews are not assigned. Coaches select the crews and are agreed upon. Been this way for many years.

You are very much mistaken on Todd Sutherland and the officiating process.

On 9/24/2023 at 10:18 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

You are completely wrong. Todd Sutherland never, ever was an assigner for the local chapter nor has he had any kind of position of that nature with the local chapter. Also, Sutherland no longer officiates. This info comes straight from the source and other officials in the chapter.

Also, coaches from both teams has to agree to the officiating crew for that game. This is done before the season is started. Crews are not assigned. Coaches select the crews and are agreed upon. Been this way for many years.

You are very much mistaken on Todd Sutherland and the officiating process.

I find that many people like to interject opinions not based on fact nor do they take the time to even do a little research into that opinion. There is a shortage of referees and rather than help to solve a problem they besmirch the problem and even attack the character of a person who they don't even know. I know Todd and Russ Sutherland and they are not the type of people to try to get an advantage by cheating and I for one am angry for the attack on their characters.  Thank you for their defense and the process for selection of referees. Rather than complain I would hope that person would work to be a part of the solution instead of being a large part of the problem.