Lufkin at Longview

lcm93

4 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Franklin? Bellville? Wortham? Leon Jewett? Westwood? Palmer? Grapeland? Bremond? Teague? Centerville? 

All those and more are posted up by JDawg without question. But Lufkin is out of bounds? Can you clarify?   

I think he was saying so that they know there probably won’t be much if any response to the thread… Abd to maybe try Smoaky 

7 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Franklin? Bellville? Wortham? Leon Jewett? Westwood? Palmer? Grapeland? Bremond? Teague? Centerville? 

All those and more are posted up by JDawg without question. But Lufkin is out of bounds? Can you clarify?   

Yeah I never feel good about my Pick-ems picks when I have to google where some of these places are lol

21 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Some of those teams you listed are in districts that this site currently covers. Franklin has been playing teams we cover, as has Wortham, Palmer, Bremond and Teague. That is why they were in game threads on this site. Lufkin and Longview are not in districts that we cover.

Maybe this will help:

My point, there are other sites that cover those teams and probably would get more feedback there.

1 minute ago, Austin1985 said:

To me, especially when the UIL has cateract issues when reading a map, the board should include teams from the 1st round district matchup.  Nothing wrong with a cursory glance at Dist 7 5A Div1 for example

I can see that and would have no real issue. But maybe just keep up with those teams after district play begins.

13 hours ago, jayhawk said:

I got Longview in a blow-out .Longview has one the best RB 's in the nation. 

That district is brutal, Lancaster lost last night.  Honestly looking at the playoff picture, I feel like our district might go 1-3.  It’s still early though and matchups could dictate, but that district is tough man.