2023 Dallas Cowboys

I find it hilarious that the negative people haven’t pounced on the Patriots when Brady was there. Talk about a pansy division. They were guaranteed a playoff spot every year. Of course Brady was the best, but no one ever questioned who they had beaten.

49ers lost to the Browns and Vikings on the road in consecutive weeks and then to the Bengals at home. The Browns didn’t have a winning record when they beat them. Minnesota was 2-4 when they beat them. The Bengals were 3-3 when they beat them. Remember, these are teams with losing records that beat the 49ers in consecutive weeks…..yet we sing their praises and pounce on the Cowboys. What a joke. Come at me with a little more substance than hatred.

3 hours ago, Right99JOH said:

Keep drinking that Jerry water and you'll be buying more stock in Kleenex.  The pavement princesses have NOT proven that they can win on the road.  So far the pavement princesses have had 3 chances and failed miserably in all 3 attempts.... Eagles, 49ers, Bills. 

With a win tonight The Eagles have the easiest remaining schedule (giants, cardinals, giants).  49ers only real test will be Baltimore and the pavement princesses still have to go to Miami and the Lions at home.  

It’s not Jerry water, I was a fan before Jerry bought the team. However, the Jim Beam may have a small impact. 
Will you please tell me who you consider good teams in both conferences? I would like to continue our debate but you provide nothing but COWBOYS hatred.

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

They’re a bottom of the upper tier team.  Probably 5-6 teams better than them this year.  When they’re on they’re good enough to beat anyone, but I expect them to lose more than win against those 5-6 teams better than them.  It is what it is.  They’re going to the playoffs again, and they’re good enough that if they get there and get hot, anything can happen. Diggs getting hurt was a huge loss on defense for them.  I’ll still take this team over the Quincy Carter years 😀

Man those years between Aikman and Romo were some dark times lol

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I just think from the evidence shown so far, they desperately need to have a home playoff game.

I don't like their chances on the road to any of the teams that will be hosting in the NFC.

Definitely agree with that.  they played well in Philly.  Last night was awful, but they committed a ton of dumb penalties in the first half or that game is close at the half.  As it was, it was over by then.  I do think this version of the cowboys is the best we’ve seen in the Dak years, I just don’t know if it’s enough to get them over the hump.  

3 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

Man those years between Aikman and Romo were some dark times lol

I think what hurts even more than those years is what the last 4-5 years of Romo could’ve been if he’d stayed healthy.  I think the boys get a ring, maybe two.  He spent his entire career keeping a mediocre team relevant, and they finally put a good team together and he didn’t get to play with it 

27 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I think what hurts even more than those years is what the last 4-5 years of Romo could’ve been if he’d stayed healthy.  I think the boys get a ring, maybe two.  He spent his entire career keeping a mediocre team relevant, and they finally put a good team together and he didn’t get to play with it 

I agree 100%. Romo was a very good QB. He should be a HOF’er, but may never get there, and will be in the COWBOYS Ring Of Honor

14 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

It’s not Jerry water, I was a fan before Jerry bought the team. However, the Jim Beam may have a small impact. 
Will you please tell me who you consider good teams in both conferences? I would like to continue our debate but you provide nothing but COWBOYS hatred.

AFC: Bill's, Chiefs, Dolphins, Ravens

NFC: 49ers, Cowboys, Detroit (Meh), Eagles.

These are the top teams in my opinion and almost all of them are deeply flawed in one way or another with the exception of the 49ers. I believe they are easily the best team in the NFL.

7 minutes ago, FALCONS2026 said:

These are the top teams in my opinion and almost all of them are deeply flawed in one way or another with the exception of the 49ers. I believe they are easily the best team in the NFL.

Correct!... Each of those teams do have flaws and yes, the 49ers do look like the best team.  It wasn't too long ago that the 49ers dropped 3 in a row.  They have depth issues and when a piece of the puzzle is missing, they do not look good.  

Just now, Right99JOH said:

Correct!... Each of those teams do have flaws and yes, the 49ers do look like the best team.  It wasn't too long ago that the 49ers dropped 3 in a row.  They have depth issues and when a piece of the puzzle is missing, they do not look good.  

….. to teams with losing records at the time. How can they be the best team with that resume? Just because they beat the Eagles and Cowboys? Remember, the Eagles beat the Cowboys first go around and look what happened in the rematch. Bring ‘em on. 

43 minutes ago, FALCONS2026 said:

I agree with you 100%.

However, if the COWBOYS are frauds, then the dolphins are frauds as well.  The dolphins are 10-4 and have ZERO wins against teams with winning records. 

dolphins wins: chargers, patriots twice, denver, giants, panthers, raiders, jets, redskins, jets

dolphins losses: bills, eagles, chiefs, titans

Here’s the best formula to go with……this is the NFL. You better be ready every week or you can have it handed to you. Lots of these “losers” have several losses by very few points, which tells me they are competitive and the breaks just didn’t go their way, which brings me back to my first statement. 

1 hour ago, Ty Cobb said:

I agree with you 100%.

However, if the COWBOYS are frauds, then the dolphins are frauds as well.  The dolphins are 10-4 and have ZERO wins against teams with winning records. 

dolphins wins: chargers, patriots twice, denver, giants, panthers, raiders, jets, redskins, jets

Sunday's game against the Dolphins is definitely the Fraud Bowl, and Miami is favored by 1.5 points. Winter weather and a hostile crowd won't be an issue for the Cowboys this week luckily with the game being in Miami.

2 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

I agree with you 100%.

Yep the Dolphins are flawed as well lol. I do find it amusing that you care so much about a random person's post but I will play along and explain myself.

When I said the Cowboys are frauds that was a general statement aimed at the most obnoxious fan base in the world that has already crowned themselves this years Super Bowl Champions. They base this off of this year's record which is built off of beating up crappy opponents. Most of them don't know the first thing about football. 

The NFL is a matchups league. Some teams are just terrible matchups for others. If the Cowboys are truly going to be SB Champs this year they are going to have to beat SF which is a terrible match up for them especially on the road. So when I say "frauds" I don't mean they are not a good team (they are). I mean they aren't good enough to beat SF which is all that is gonna matter again this year at the end of the day. I like them to beat Miami this week and that will get the hype train up and running again.

7 minutes ago, FALCONS2026 said:

Yep the Dolphins are flawed as well lol. I do find it amusing that you care so much about a random person's post but I will play along and explain myself.

When I said the Cowboys are frauds that was a general statement aimed at the most obnoxious fan base in the world that has already crowned themselves this years Super Bowl Champions. They base this off of this year's record which is built off of beating up crappy opponents. Most of them don't know the first thing about football. 

The NFL is a matchups league. Some teams are just terrible matchups for others. If the Cowboys are truly going to be SB Champs this year they are going to have to beat SF which is a terrible match up for them especially on the road. So when I say "frauds" I don't mean they are not a good team (they are). I mean they aren't good enough to beat SF which is all that is gonna matter again this year at the end of the day. I like them to beat Miami this week and that will get the hype train up and running again.

Miami will be tough for Dallas.  Miami runs a very similar offense to the 49ers and everyone saw what happened that game.  Biggest difference in the two offenses is that Miami uses its speed and the 49ers uses its force and you can in that Dallas is not good on the road.

15 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Miami will be tough for Dallas.  Miami runs a very similar offense to the 49ers and everyone saw what happened that game.  Biggest difference in the two offenses is that Miami uses its speed and the 49ers uses its force and you can in that Dallas is not good on the road.

Everything you say is true, I just think Dallas D line will give Tua fits all day. I hope I'm wrong lol. Would love to get on X and troll some people.

49ers must have some weaknesses too since they lost 3 weeks consecutively to the Browns, Vikings, and Bengals. We’ll simply overlook your best team’s failures to crappy teams and throw darts at the Cowboys. The only crappy team the Cowboys lost against is Arizona. Seems that someone who knows more about football than anyone else would know that. 

32 minutes ago, FALCONS2026 said:

I agree that there are way too many idiots that make the Cowboys fanbase look bad, but I think pretty much all of us on this board are decently realistic and level-headed. I'm generally pessimistic about the Cowboys, so I honestly don't think they'll be able to put together a 4 game stretch in the playoffs where Big Mike coaches well enough and Dak plays well enough to win a Super Bowl. 

BTW, using your logic, I think we can label every team in the league as a "fraud" if we're comparing them to a healthy 49ers team. 

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

49ers must have some weaknesses too since they lost 3 weeks consecutively to the Browns, Vikings, and Bengals. We’ll simply overlook your best team’s failures to crappy teams and throw darts at the Cowboys. The only crappy team the Cowboys lost against is Arizona. Seems that someone who knows more about football than anyone else would know that. 

Question: What did those losses all have in common? Go ahead and google it.....I'll wait

43 minutes ago, FALCONS2026 said:

I agree with you.  I think the COWBOYS are good enough to beat anybody in the NFC except the 49ers.