2023 Dallas Cowboys

Certainly individual accomplishments don’t necessarily help a team but in the last couple of weeks the Cowboys have had two players set all-time NFL records.

DaRon Bland now holds the record for the most interceptions returned for a touchdown in a single season at 5 (and counting). 

Brandon Aubrey now holds the all-time NFL record for the most consecutive field goals to start a career with 21 (and counting)

2 hours ago, FALCONS2026 said:

I'm going to list below the teams the Cowboys have beaten that have a winning record:

That is all.

Yes, and Dallas stomped a mudhole in the Jets who beat the Eagles. What’s your point? Can’t play the SB champs every week. Who is your team again?

On 11/24/2023 at 9:41 AM, baddog said:

Yes, and Dallas stomped a mudhole in the Jets who beat the Eagles. What’s your point? Can’t play the SB champs every week. Who is your team again?

If the cow-little-boys played the super bowl champs every week.... they would be 0-10, 0-11

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 12:19 PM, tvc184 said:

Fixed it for you….

You didn't fix anything. Nothing was broken. At the time I made that comment it was 100% true. It doesn't matter if Dak throws 98 TDs with no INTs during the regular season, if the Cowboys lose in the playoffs 34-14 with Dak throwing 3 more INTs against the niners that's the only thing anyone will remember. 

2 hours ago, FALCONS2026 said:

You didn't fix anything. Nothing was broken. At the time I made that comment it was 100% true. It doesn't matter if Dak throws 98 TDs with no INTs during the regular season, if the Cowboys lose in the playoffs 34-14 with Dak throwing 3 more INTs against the niners that's the only thing anyone will remember. 

Hahaha….

Your supposed logic trumps your argument.

As you said, when the comment was made, it was 100% true. Note that I never said otherwise.

But my statement was likewise 100% true. If fixed hurts your feelings, try updated.

5 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Hahaha….

Your supposed logic trumps your argument.

As you said, when the comment was made, it was 100% true. Note that I never said otherwise.

But my statement was likewise 100% true. If fixed hurts your feelings, try updated.

No feelings involved here.....I just like messing with fans that can't see the forest for the trees. In my opinion, the 49ers are gonna spank the Cowboys (again) and that's really the only game that matters. The rest of these games serve as nothing more than fuel for the hype train that we all know is going to derail. Playoff Dak is right around the corner.....and I'm here for it.