2023 Dallas Cowboys

2 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Why?... Cause I don't follow one particular team? Or cause I'm a cowgirl hater lol? Or is it that I would not the outcome of a football game that I have no control over affect my mood lol?

First one. You have to stick that neck out so someone can chop it off. I couldn’t care less about haters. They’re a dime a dozen and are usually someone who has s team to follow and the Cowboys kicked their arse on a regular basis, or sent them packing from the playoffs. 
I don’t expect to win every game but I expected to win that one. My mood?….. You don’t know me well enough and you give yourself too much credit. 

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

First one. You have to stick that neck out so someone can chop it off. I couldn’t care less about haters. They’re a dime a dozen and are usually someone who has s team to follow and the Cowboys kicked their arse on a regular basis, or sent them packing from the playoffs. 
I don’t expect to win every game but I expected to win that one. My mood?….. You don’t know me well enough and you give yourself too much credit. 

"Sent them packing from the playoffs"... Dallas is usually sent packing 🤣 unless you wanna talk about when the dinosaurs roamed the earth because that was the last time Dallas was relevant. 

8 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

"Sent them packing from the playoffs"... Dallas is usually sent packing 🤣 unless you wanna talk about when the dinosaurs roamed the earth because that was the last time Dallas was relevant. 

If they weren’t relevant, you wouldn’t have so much fun. Think about it for a minute. 

14 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Relevant or irrelevant, I'd still have fun busting peoples chops after losses.

15 other teams lost but you pick Dallas. Not much fun picking on teams with no history. There are several other Super Bowl winners that haven’t won in a long time. What makes Dallas so special that you pick them out? 
Did you hear the Arizona crowd chanting defense when Dallas was on defense? That’s what people really hate. 

Why Dallas...why not?  Y'all dem boyz... America's Team! Most of the poking fun comes at the expense of the over-the-top fans that every year say the same thing .... This Is Our Year!!... and I get a kick out of the fact that Dallas was put high on the pedestal because they beat the giants and jets.

13 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Why Dallas...why not?  Y'all dem boyz... America's Team! Most of the poking fun comes at the expense of the over-the-top fans that every year say the same thing .... This Is Our Year!!... and I get a kick out of the fact that Dallas was put high on the pedestal because they beat the giants and jets.

What do other team fans anticipate, that good old 8-8 season? Lmao. 
No, stomped the Giants and Jets. 

5 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Nah...other fan bases tend to be a little more realistic unlike Dallas fans who are still living in the 90s.

Realistically? If you don’t think your team can win it all, why play? Every team starts out thinking this could be the year. 

…. And that’s stomped the Giants and Jets 

Realistically? If you don’t think your team can win it all, why play? Every team starts out thinking this could be the year. 

…. And that’s stomped the Giants and Jets 

Yup... delusional Dallas fan.  You REALLY think going into this season the Texans, Panters, and a couple other teams said to themselves... we winning it all this year?!?! 

Poke that chest way out for beating the giants and jets SMH

1 minute ago, Right99JOH said:

Yup... delusional Dallas fan.  You REALLY think going into this season the Texans, Panters, and a couple other teams said to themselves... we winning it all this year?!?! 

Poke that chest way out for beating the giants and jets SMH

Nah, they’re coaches had meetings telling them if they win 9 games he would take them all to Mc Donald’s. 

8 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

I'm sure ol'Jerry Jones will get dem boyz participation trophies. 

Man, talk about busting some chops!!!! Could you come up with some new material? I’ve heard crap like this all my life, so I’m pretty immune. Lmao

Go check on lsu since you hate the pros so much. They should have dropped a spot with that last one. 

Man, talk about busting some chops!!!! Could you come up with some new material? I’ve heard crap like this all my life, so I’m pretty immune. Lmao

Go check on lsu since you hate the pros so much. They should have dropped a spot with that last one. 

Awww... maybe pick a better team and then you won't have to hear it 😮... and I never said I hate the pros... said I gravitate more towards college.

FSU, LSU, and TX all won! High school alma mater won Friday night! Dallas loss yesterday!  All I need is a few fantasy points tonight and I chalk up the "W"! 

GREAT Sports Weekend!