Nederland at Silsbee

BADSANTA

49 minutes ago, spidersal said:

If the Silsbee coaches told you Nederland was a very good team they were being extremely nice  I would imagine when they watched the film, they couldn’t believe how bad they are

We have two big issues this year secondary and special teams...I still think we'll get more wins than last year because of the offense it's just not a good look when your team has lost 14 out of the last 17 games

Yes you are correct,  the offense is improved and the special teams is a major issue I think they may go 3-7 which is 1 better than last year.  My only disagreement with you is that IMO the entire defense is bad, not just the secondary. I see poor LB’er play and zero pass rush by the DL. I will say the DL was better vs PAM on runs inside the tackle area, however outside the tackle area was wide open

47 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

We have two big issues this year secondary and special teams...I still think we'll get more wins than last year because of the offense it's just not a good look when your team has lost 14 out of the last 17 games

Is there a list of all-time game results for Nederland somewhere available to the public? I’ve been looking. 

On 9/6/2023 at 6:55 PM, spidersal said:

Nederland always plays hard?  You must have missed the 4th quarter vs WOS where the defense completely shut it down. 34-22 lead with 11:30 left and shut it down.  They are 0-2 and given up 40 and 54, so I would not think they are playing very hard

They played hard for Nederland...