Jan 6th Rioter and TRAITOR Who Attacked Police Officer Sentenced To 12 Years in PRISON

DonTheCon2024

Man why are these people so STUPID 

As Rodriguez exited the courtroom Wednesday, he defiantly shouted that “Trump won!” repeating the same lie that ultimately culminated in the Capitol attack.

Daniel Rodriguez, the man who attacked then-Washington, DC, police officer Michael Fanone with an electroshock weapon in the neck during the US Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, was sentenced Wednesday to 12 and a half years in prison.

Rodriguez, 40, had pleaded guilty to four counts in February, including conspiracy, assault with a dangerous weapon and obstruction of an official proceeding

“Tazzzzed ... the blue,” Rodriguez wrote on his group message while the riot was still unfolding, according to prosecutors.

Fanone suffered a heart attack and a traumatic brain injury from the rioters’ assault.

Fanone said he was beaten with a flagpole in addition to being tased several times in the neck and heard people in the mob saying they should “kill him with his own gun.” Several people tried to pull his weapon from its holster, according to Fanone, who said he begged the mob to spare him, telling them, “I have kids.”

A. (Crying.) 

Q. And so when you -- ?

A. Am I mental? Am I? Am I just that stupid? I mean, yes. 

Q. Listen, Danny. I think you just made some bad choices, man. 

A. Did we all really just -- are we all that stupid that we thought we were going to go do this and save the country and it was all going to be fine after? We really thought that. That's so stupid, huh? 

Q. You did think that, right? 

A. Yeah. Yeah. We really thought that we were doing the right thing, that we were going to -- yeah. 

Q. And those -- the officers that were there, they were getting in your guys' way. 

A. (Crying.) Yeah. We just -- yeah. We were just like, come on. Get out of the way, guys. This is (indiscernible) --

Poor Jan 6th traitor.. sounds just like many of you on this forum 

This is the hidden content, please

The guy probably got what he deserved. He represented a very small percentage of those who attended. I saw a meme recently that went something like this.

America has the most heavily armed citizens in the world but tried to have insurrection without a single firearm.

Explain that one.

12 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Man why are these people so STUPID 

As Rodriguez exited the courtroom Wednesday….

Who is “these people”?

Are you trying to imply that Trump supporters are the only people that are so stupid as to commit crimes or attack the police?

13 hours ago, mat said:

The guy probably got what he deserved. He represented a very small percentage of those who attended. I saw a meme recently that went something like this.

America has the most heavily armed citizens in the world but tried to have insurrection without a single firearm.

Explain that one.

No one said these guys were smart..

Exhibit A -

A. Am I mental? Am I? Am I just that stupid? I mean, yes. 

Q. Listen, Danny. I think you just made some bad choices, man. 

A. Did we all really just -- are we all that stupid that we thought we were going to go do this and save the country and it was all going to be fine after? We really thought that. That's so stupid, huh? 

10 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Who is “these people”?

Are you trying to imply that Trump supporters are the only people that are so stupid as to commit crimes or attack the police?

You couldn’t help yourself with the thinly veiled whataboutism huh?

Yea man we get it.. dims stupid too. We heard this a billion times here already but thanks for contributing champ 

On 6/23/2023 at 7:16 PM, mat said:

Explain that one.

They are idiots