JoeBama Unveils ‘Bold Plan’ To Build A Railroad ‘Across The Indian Ocean’!

Reagan

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

He didn't actually say this, did he?  Huh -- yes he did!!

@UT alum @Big girl @DonTheCon2024 @Bobcat1 @CardinalBacker

CardinalBacker supposedly didn’t vote for this idiot, but at least three of the probably did.  But, TDS has warped CardinalBacker, so he probably votes for him this time.  Four years will have taught them nothing!

From snopes fact check

At the time of publication, there was 

This is the hidden content, please
 of an actual proposal to build a railroad over the Indian Ocean. We found he was most likely referring to a proposal to build a rail line in Sub-Saharan Africa with the goal of reaching the Indian Ocean, which was referenced in an official White House 
 from May 2023.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

From snopes fact check

of an actual proposal to build a railroad over the Indian Ocean. We found he was most likely referring to a proposal to build a rail line in Sub-Saharan Africa with the goal of reaching the Indian Ocean, which was referenced in an official White House 
 from May 2023.

That’s not what he said.  Just like that Dummycrat from Georgia that was concerned with Guam tipping over.  These Dims can come up with some doozies!  

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

From snopes fact check

from May 2023.

Big girl, apparently you didn't listen to him actually saying this with the youtube video I provided.  It's hard to convince me when I hear someone say "orange", then come back and tell me they actually meant "purple!"  

BTW -- snopes has been wrong before!

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

From snopes fact check

from May 2023.

I heard John Fetterman was going to be the architect of that project Biden was referring too.😃

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

From snopes fact check

from May 2023.

Obviously there are no plans to build a railway across the Indian Ocean. It really should not take any research to know that we aren’t sinking thousands of pylons 3 miles deep in an ocean. Imagine trying to build a railway 3 miles high above the continental US. If you can’t do it on land….

The point is that he is always out there in La La Land.

He was certainly 100% correct in his closing statement, however when he said:

”I can go on, but I’m not. I’m going off-script. I’m going to get in trouble.”

Exactly. The guy can barely speak from a teleprompter. How is he going to compose rational thoughts “off-script”?

After watching this video, we could all probably agree   

18 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Obviously there are no plans to build a railway across the Indian Ocean. It really should not take any research to know that we aren’t sinking thousands of pylons 3 miles deep in an ocean. Imagine trying to build a railway 3 miles high above the continental US. If you can’t do it on land….

Exactly. The guy can barely speak from a teleprompter. How is he going to compose rational thoughts “off-script”?

Not big girl!

18 hours ago, tvc184 said:

This is the most honest thing he has said since the election was stolen in 2020. 

”I can go on, but I’m not. I’m going off-script. I’m going to get in trouble.”