It’s Hammer Time

UT alum

32 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

It's about the revenue.......CNN makes money off trump.

30% of my post was about Trump, the other 70% was about Biden and a third party candidate.....your response only focused on Trump......why?

Because without Trump, Biden wouldn't even be the President right now. 

None of y'all can ever recognize that outside of like-minded people such as yourselves, a large majority of people will not vote for Trump.   They voted against him last time.  Nothing has changed.  

And your answer is "we'll just nominate Trump again and see what happens."

I fully recognize that we've never had a president who holds such strong support from his supporters.  The merch sales, the rallies, the fervent devotion in spite of all of the proof of criminal misdeeds and abhorrent behavior, he still enjoys tremendous support among the minority of voters who support him.  But just as real and even more importantly, we've never had a president who has so many voters who are abjectly opposed to him.... willing to do ANYTHING to make sure that he isn't elected President again.  The problem is that Trump's supporters are so myopic that they can't even imagine a sane person saying "I don't like him... I'm voting for the other guy, no matter who that is."  To ignore the fact that the majority of voters have repeatedly said "anybody but Trump, or anyone like him" in 16, 18, 20, and 22 should tell you all that you need to know.  

But it doesn't, because Trump's supporters are a part of what is called a "cult of personality."  And a person like myself is labeled all kinds of ways because I don't just ignore all of the facts and get in line with the rest of the Trumpers.  The difference between isn't our political beliefs.  It's that Trump's supporters don't believe in anything except Trump himself.  It's why "conservatives" will ignore his spending and economic record.  It's why business owners will ignore his failures, bankruptcies, and lifestyles financed on credit.  It's why "Christians" will whole-heartedly believe that Trump was sent here by God to save us from those demonic Democrats.  

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

None of y'all can ever recognize that outside of like-minded people such as yourselves, a large majority of people will not vote for Trump.   They voted against him last time.  Nothing has changed.  

I fully recognize that we've never had a president who holds such strong support from his supporters.  The merch sales, the rallies, the fervent devotion in spite of all of the proof of criminal misdeeds and abhorrent behavior, he still enjoys tremendous support among the minority of voters who support him.  But just as real and even more importantly, we've never had a president who has so many voters who are abjectly opposed to him.... willing to do ANYTHING to make sure that he isn't elected President again.  The problem is that Trump's supporters are so myopic that they can't even imagine a sane person saying "I don't like him... I'm voting for the other guy, no matter who that is."  To ignore the fact that the majority of voters have repeatedly said "anybody but Trump, or anyone like him" in 16, 18, 20, and 22 should tell you all that you need to know.  

But it doesn't, because Trump's supporters are a part of what is called a "cult of personality."  And a person like myself is labeled all kinds of ways because I don't just ignore all of the facts and get in line with the rest of the Trumpers.  The difference between isn't our political beliefs.  It's that Trump's supporters don't believe in anything except Trump himself.  It's why "conservatives" will ignore his spending and economic record.  It's why business owners will ignore his failures, bankruptcies, and lifestyles financed on credit.  It's why "Christians" will whole-heartedly believe that Trump was sent here by God to save us from those demonic Democrats.  

Let me get this straight, you voted for Trump twice because you knew he was the better candidate between him and Biden.

Now you are calling out Trumpers (none on here, I don't believe) because you say they will assure another Biden victory which you say is a bad thing.

All while proudly stating that you will now vote against Trump which will help get Biden elected (same outcome you blame Trumpers for) which you have admitted was the worst choice between the two AND proving that you believe that by your two votes for Trump.

Face it, you're the problem.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Made up BS?  You can hear Trump in his own voice trying to get the AG to "find the votes" in the exact number Trump needs to win... He'll be indicted for it shortly.... and it's still made-up BS.  

What ever happened to "why wasn't anybody charged for the insurrection?"  You sure shut up about that after people started getting convicted for seditious conspiracy, didn't you? 

What will you be saying about Rudy when he flips in the next few weeks?  The whole wide world is wrong about Trump.  We should all ignore the evidence that keeps being placed in front of our lyin' eyes, right?  

Y'all are sad. 

Seditious Conspiracy 😂🤣 Whatever happened to Insurrection? 😂🤣

So few people out of about 800,000 people at J6 get convicted by a DC jury who votes 97% democrat in elections is some big revelation. These people are from the same town that had the DOJ AND FBI ILLEGALLY SPYING ON HIS CAMPAIGN AND MAKING UP 💩 to convict him. You are more ignorant than I thought. Lol

Yeah, so what Trump said on the phone with plenty of people listening and he knew plenty of people were listening is evidence? Lol 

He knew the inconsistencies coming in on the votes. Nothing wrong with the phone call. Try again Spanky. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

What’s being done to Trump is nothing but 100% election interference. If you’re too blind to see that, you’re an idiot. 

Enough with political BS! let the American People decide the election. 

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Don’t listen to Cardinal he’s delusional. You all nominate trump. Trump 2024

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Like puppets, lol. 

I’ve got to hand it to the Dems… they’re playing their hand masterfully. 

Ummm, you guys do realize no nominations have occurred, lol.

It’s hilarious seeing biden voters trying to make fun of Trump voters in the mess we have now.  You’re the reason we’re here, remember?

I get it, according to you all Trump voters fit in this one bucket......they are all dumb and you are Einstein.....

I think you might want to read other news other than left leaning info.....Trump increased his total votes by 11 million.  Joe Biden received 15.4 million more votes than Hillary did in 2016.....Doing the math, total 2016 votes versus 2020 votes, we had 22 million more people vote in 2020.  

Based on what we are finding out about Biden, my guess is he won't even be running in 2024, because I believe Dems know Trump stands a good chance of beating him. 

And just random info......that additional 22 million votes in 2020, taking the average state population of 5.7 million......is the equivalent of having the entire population of 4 additional states vote in the 2020 election...... To my knowledge, that was a first in history.....

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

None of y'all can ever recognize that outside of like-minded people such as yourselves, a large majority of people will not vote for Trump. 

So tell us about all the places you have traveled mysterious man......why are you not making beer commercials....lol

You traveled from Kountze to Houston and now you are going to school us like minded people.....lol

42 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I get it, according to you all Trump voters fit in this one bucket......they are all dumb and you are Einstein.....

I think you might want to read other news other than left leaning info.....Trump increased his total votes by 11 million.  Joe Biden received 15.4 million more votes than Hillary did in 2016.....Doing the math, total 2016 votes versus 2020 votes, we had 22 million more people vote in 2020.  

Based on what we are finding out about Biden, my guess is he won't even be running in 2024, because I believe Dems know Trump stands a good chance of beating him. 

And just random info......that additional 22 million votes in 2020, taking the average state population of 5.7 million......is the equivalent of having the entire population of 4 additional states vote in the 2020 election...... To my knowledge, that was a first in history.....

Not to mention Trump won 18 out 19 Bellwether Counties in 2020 but Biden still won. Give me a Freakin Break! Just an out right thievery of an election. 

Cardinalbacker is the perfect example of the phrase “Control the information being put out, Control the People” but I am beginning to believe that even if the factual information was put right in front of him he’d still not know what to do with it. Lol

58 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Biden, with his wit, charm, and personality didn’t get all of those votes by not even campaigning. Trump DROVE people to vote against him. 

The question for you is this…. Trump got beaten soundly in 2020. What is going to make him win in 2024? All that has happened since the last time votes were cast is 1. Whatever you want to call that fiasco on 1/6, where a small minority of trump supporters tried to circumvent the votes of most Americans.

2.  Numerous indictments, investigations, lawsuits, an impeachment, etc… none of which could reasonably cause people to change their votes from Biden to Trump… which would have to happen for trump to win. 
3. Tons of Trump voters dying of old age causes, while even more young people get old enough to vote… and typically vote liberal. 
4. The economy is in decent shape… which can’t be said for when Trump left office. 

Why do you think enough people will switch their votes to Trump?

And if you believe Rudy, the Pillow Man, and anybody else who had a “election fraud theory” that the election was stolen… what’s going for stop it from happening again? Nothing has changed. 

I just don’t understand the way y’all all run from logic, statistics, and facts. 

Biden, with his wit, charm, and personality didn’t get all of those votes by not even campaigning. Trump DROVE people to vote against him. 

The question for you is this…. Trump got beaten soundly in 2020. What is going to make him win in 2024? All that has happened since the last time votes were cast is 1. Whatever you want to call that fiasco on 1/6, where a small minority of trump supporters tried to circumvent the votes of most Americans.

2.  Numerous indictments, investigations, lawsuits, an impeachment, etc… none of which could reasonably cause people to change their votes from Biden to Trump… which would have to happen for trump to win. 
3. Tons of Trump voters dying of old age causes, while even more young people get old enough to vote… and typically vote liberal. 
4. The economy is in decent shape… which can’t be said for when Trump left office. 

Why do you think enough people will switch their votes to Trump?

And if you believe Rudy, the Pillow Man, and anybody else who had a “election fraud theory” that the election was stolen… what’s going for stop it from happening again? Nothing has changed. 

I just don’t understand the way y’all all run from logic, statistics, and facts. 

Don’t forget Biden’s wit and charm he used to try an mandate a vaccine that by medical standards should have never been brought to the Public. Go read the Pfizer Clinical Data that the FDA tried to keep sealed for 75 years. It will scare the hell out of you if you took the vaccine. 

By the way did you get some concert tickets with your business decision you made on the vaccine? What a ridiculous compromise. Smh 

I have zero regrets for my family and I not taking the vaccine. And believe it or not it didn’t affect me paying insurance deductibles. 

I will never forget him trying to mandate that poison and I hope millions and millions of other people don’t forget as well when it comes Election Day. Hundreds of thousands of people lost their jobs because they wouldn’t take that poison along with millions of unnecessary deaths and injuries.

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump got beaten soundly in 2020.

Did he? 

He lost 4 states by 52,956 votes.......Had he won them, he would be President

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That is logic and facts.......Explain how that is a sound beating.......53,000 votes when you compare there were 158,376,434 votes.  I think CNN might even have a hard time framing that as a "sound beating"

Ah… “just find 11,780 votes.”

”just tell them that you had to recalculate.”

”B-b-b-but you’re a Republican.”

Then the threats “you know what they did and you’re not reporting it.  This is a criminal offense.”

You should go listen to the full phone call. It’s 62 minutes of your hero crying, whining, begging, threatening, and otherwise being a complete wuss. And it’s going to be key in his looming criminal trial in Georgia. 

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ah… “just find 11,780 votes.”

”just tell them that you had to recalculate.”

”B-b-b-but you’re a Republican.”

Then the threats “you know what they did and you’re not reporting it.  This is a criminal offense.”

You should go listen to the full phone call. It’s 62 minutes of your hero crying, whining, begging, threatening, and otherwise being a complete wuss. And it’s going to be key in his looming criminal trial in Georgia. 

“crying, whining, begging, threatening, and otherwise being a complete wuss.” That’s sounds just like you! 😂

24/7 😂🤣

Oh….the coyote gonna get that Roadrunner this time. 😂 

It’s a bad phone call almost 3 years after the call with him leading in the Republican Polls?!😂🤣

🤡🌎

1 minute ago, thetragichippy said:

Did he? 

He lost 4 states by 52,956 votes.......

That is logic and facts.......Explain how that is a sound beating.......53,000 votes when you compare there were 158,376,434 votes.  I think CNN might even have a hard time framing that as a "sound beating"

Pick your spots bro… you’re smarter than that. 

The final tally was 81,238,501 Biden and 74,223,975 Trump. That’s 7,014,526 more votes for Biden, not 53,000.  Or getting 12% fewer votes than your opponent, that helps you any. 

“b-b-but the electoral college” you cry…. Yeah, that one was 306-232, or a good old fashioned cheek clapping over there, too. 

If your strategy is “more people hate us than like us, but we can still win if we get enough electoral votes to win without a simple majority of voters” you don’t have much of a plan. 

7 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

“crying, whining, begging, threatening, and otherwise being a complete wuss.” That’s sounds just like you! 😂

24/7 😂🤣

Oh….the coyote gonna get that Roadrunner this time. 😂 

It’s a bad phone call almost 3 years after the call with him leading in the Republican Polls?!😂🤣

🤡🌎

Like I said… y’all nominate him again… you’ll be looking for excuses in November of 2024 when he gets smoked down AGAIN. 

Some people would rather run their own plan and lose than actually win. You know what they call those people? 

LOSERS. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

The final tally was 81,238,501 Biden and 74,223,975 Trump. That’s 7,014,526 more votes for Biden, not 53,000.  Or getting 12% fewer votes than your opponent, that helps you any. 

“b-b-but the electoral college” you cry…. Yeah, that one was 306-232, or a good old fashioned cheek clapping over there, too. 

If your strategy is “more people hate us than like us, but we can still win if we get enough electoral votes to win without a simple majority of voters” you don’t have much of a plan. 

That is you best attempt? 52,956 votes decided the election..... PERIOD.  No amount of noise changes that.

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

By your same logic, Hillary beat Trump by 2,823,224 votes.......LOL

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Like I said… y’all nominate him again… you’ll be looking for excuses in November of 2024 when he gets smoked down AGAIN. 

Some people would rather run their own plan and lose than actually win. You know what they call those people? 

LOSERS. 

52 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

That is you best attempt? 52,956 votes decided the election..... PERIOD.  No amount of noise changes that.

No, 306 to 232 is all that matters. 
and by my math, that has Biden winning 57% to Trump’s 43%.   
306/538= .57 

232/538=.43

Which is funny, because it’s actually a worse margin than the popular vote. 

14% loss in electoral vs 12% loss in the popular. Like i said… why not nominate a candidate that can win outright? 

Either way you slice it, Trump got turned out, Biden is the 46th President, and my money says that Trump won’t get elected in 2024. 

But I’ll sweeten the pot. Anybody want to make a substantial wager on a simple proposition? My money says that Trump will not be inaugurated in January of 2025. Y’all put your money together and I’ll match it. Lock it in this week. 

It’s not that you’re scared, you just won’t because you know I’m right. 

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, 306 to 232 is all that matters. 
and by my math, that has Biden winning 57% to Trump’s 43%.   
306/538= .57 

232/538=.43

Which is funny, because it’s actually a worse margin than the popular vote. 

14% loss in electoral vs 12% loss in the popular. Like i said… why not nominate a candidate that can win outright? 

Either way you slice it, Trump got turned out, Biden is the 46th President, and my money says that Trump won’t get elected in 2024. 

But I’ll sweeten the pot. Anybody want to make a substantial wager on a simple proposition? My money says that Trump will not be inaugurated in January of 2025. Y’all put your money together and I’ll match it. Lock it in this week. 

It’s not that you’re scared, you just won’t because you know I’m right. 

You’re willing to put your money where your mouth is on a Thieving Party? Boy that’s really going out on a limb!😂🤣

Why don’t you use that money to go see a real psychiatrist for your TDS. We would all be grateful for that first step in seeking help for your problem with Orange Man. 

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

You’re willing to put your money where your mouth is on a Thieving Party? Boy that’s really going out on a limb!😂🤣

Why don’t you use that money to go see a real psychiatrist for your TDS. We would all be grateful for that first step in seeking help for your problem with Orange Man. 

If you’re scared, get a dog.