Trump is Sexual Predator

UT alum

49 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It is true, she waited until 2019 to bring it up.  This was no meek woman, she was a well known feminist that wrote for Elle magazine.  No way she would have stayed silent and no way she would have not pressed charges.  She wasn’t even clear about the year.  Like Trump or hate Trump, this was nothing but a political hit piece.

By the way, she claims to have been sexually assaulted on another occasion in an elevator in the late 90s by a network executive but didn’t bother bringing it up until 2019 also.

I believe some of these women come forward to somehow make themselves look sexually attractive, when they are not. More like man repellant.

57 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It is true, she waited until 2019 to bring it up.  This was no meek woman, she was a well known feminist that wrote for Elle magazine.  No way she would have stayed silent and no way she would have not pressed charges.  She wasn’t even clear about the year.  Like Trump or hate Trump, this was nothing but a political hit piece.

By the way, she claims to have been sexually assaulted on another occasion in an elevator in the late 90s by a network executive but didn’t bother bringing it up until 2019 also.

Lady: You raped me

Guy: No. I did not

Lady: Yes you did

Guy: When?

Lady: I don’t remember

Guy: uh?

Lady: “Rape is sexy”

Guy: This is insane

Lady: I’m suing you to prove it

Guy: ok

NY Jury: He didn’t rape you

Guy: Thanks

NY Jury: Now pay her $5,000,000.00

Guy: WHAT!?

7 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I won’t defend

but he s not guilty of rape in which she claims but guilty of sexual abuse. 🤔

not to take rape or sexual abuse lightly but why is this just a civil suit?🤔

Statute of limitations.

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Didn't she say he raped her?  Did the jury not believe that part?

Also, strange that she waited 25 years to bring charges right when he was running for President.

I won't defend him but anyone that thinks this is nothing more than a political hit and chooses to ignore the fact that this surfaced at this time for no reason probably still thinks Kavanaugh is guilty.

The good news is this is SURELY going to move Trump out of the way so DeSantis can be the next President, right?

To prove tape requires proving penetration by the penis. She couldn’t swear penetration because she couldn’t see it. Penetration by fingers is assault. It’s not a political hit. It was a civil suit, not a criminal charge. Six men and three women agreed unanimously on nine out of ten questions. Was Weinstein a hit? No. Sexual predators can’t get away with it as easily anymore. Nobody can “grab ‘em by the p***y” and expect to get away with it today.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

To prove tape requires proving penetration by the penis. She couldn’t swear penetration because she couldn’t see it. Penetration by fingers is assault. It’s not a political hit. It was a civil suit, not a criminal charge. Six men and three women agreed unanimously on nine out of ten questions. Was Weinstein a hit? No. Sexual predators can’t get away with it as easily anymore. Nobody can “grab ‘em by the p***y” and expect to get away with it today.

What's your take on philanderer-in-chief Bill Clinton? Have you ever expressed any outrage about what philanderer Clinton did even while in office? I don't think you have mentioned Clinton sexcapades even once, have you?  

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Only a point of law for a future discussion and noting that every state has its own laws…. not in Texas. 

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

What's your take on philanderer-in-chief Bill Clinton? Have you ever expressed any outrage about what philanderer Clinton did even while in office? I don't think you have mentioned Clinton sexcapades even once, have you?  

No whatabouts. No US President had ever been held civilly liable for sexual assault and willful, malicious defamation. There is no equal nor is there any false equivalence you can make.

47 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Alan Dershowitz on E. Jean Carroll Case Decision Proves They're Out to Get Trump at All Costs!  

Like I've said before:  They must REALLY be scared of Trump!!

This is the hidden content, please

Alan Dershowitz is a spineless shill.  Trump was found liable by a jury of his peers in a civil court, not a political court where public opinion matters. A civil court where a jury hears evidence and in this case had to reach a UNANIMOUS verdict on each count to find against the defendant. You fool yourself to think anything else.

15 minutes ago, UT alum said:

New York is the only pace this case matters.

OH…. NO KIDDING!?

Maybe that’s why I said it was only a point of law noting that each state has different laws and it was for a future discussion.

Just trolling or is your reading comprehension and reasoning perception lacking? 

7 hours ago, UT alum said:

Get Help.

8 hours ago, UT alum said:

Whatabout don’t work here. I’m 

It wasn’t a “what about”

I don’t defend any such actions 

Why wont you defend him…… how many liberal governing officials do you vote for and or support do as worse as well as put policies in place that enable and allow just as worse.

you have no legs to stand on

15 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Very few people voted for Biden.  Most of that 81 million voted against Trump.  If you ask those 81 million people "do you regret voting against Trump in 2020, all 81 million would so "Nope.  And I'll vote against him again in '24 if the Republicans are stupid enough to nominate him again."

So I'd say that Biden is still starting out with a huge lead for 2024.  Nothing has changed…..

I know this is Fox News but watch this less that 9 minute video about Biden’s interview on MSNBC  

9 hours ago, UT alum said:

Why wait 25 years, why not scream at the time, why not immediately file charges, why wait until this will effect an election?

None of this occurs to you?

Sorry, she’s lying, and you hate Trump so much you got duped.

17 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Why wait 25 years, why not scream at the time, why not immediately file charges, why wait until this will effect an election?

I agree. Why was she standing up when Hillary was running? Whatabout, yea I said it so what, when all the #me2 movement was attacking Cosby, the producer guy and R Kelly. Imagine the optics of Trump alongside those guys. So why now? They didn't need this story then. They had so many other failed gotcha moments that were sure to make him the most vilified man in America.

14 hours ago, baddog said:

You know, if Trump sexually assaulted this woman, he should be criminally charged, yet, I don’t see that happening. 
Funny how the lefties start threads about Trump and and his downfalls (supposedly seeking Justice) yet not one of them has the cajones to post anything about the Biden crime syndicate selling our country to the highest bidder. What displaced values we have. 
I assume they all want us to be like a can of Pringle’s potato chips. 

You do the SAME thing just the opposite. 

Pot Meet Kettle GIFs | Tenor

33 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I agree - The wait seems crazy to me! 

IMO - This is impossible to prove - Trump didn't put up a defense from what I've read - I'm sure he wanted it to end as quickly as possible which I would understand. 

11 hours ago, UT alum said:

Were you at on this UTAlum? There is legit proof that this took place unlike the BS this nutjob lady claims. This has been out there for a while an has been proven to correct.

Two things are fishy:  1) This women could not remember when this all took place.  2) The judge was appointed by Bill Clinton.  

Ad as I said before, this taking place in Manhattan tells your of the continued joke this is.  Think about this, folks:  Everything up until this point, what 6, 7 years, has all been a lie.  So why would any normal personal think this was real?