Trump is Sexual Predator

UT alum

Didn't she say he raped her?  Did the jury not believe that part?

Also, strange that she waited 25 years to bring charges right when he was running for President.

I won't defend him but anyone that thinks this is nothing more than a political hit and chooses to ignore the fact that this surfaced at this time for no reason probably still thinks Kavanaugh is guilty.

The good news is this is SURELY going to move Trump out of the way so DeSantis can be the next President, right?

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

So, I guess the jury was rigged?  I can’t wait to see how he’s defended in here.  This IS the equivalent is shooting someone on Fifth Avenue. Will he lose any voters?

Trump Rape Accuser’s 2012 Facebook Post Jokes about Having Sex w/ Him.  Doesn't sound much like sexual harassment/abuse  to me.  My question is:  What took her so long to say something?!?!

BTW -- this was a "Manhattan, NY" jury that convicted him, right?  Nuff said!

This is the hidden content, please

40 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Didn't she say he raped her?  Did the jury not believe that part?

Also, strange that she waited 25 years to bring charges right when he was running for President.

I won't defend him but anyone that thinks this is nothing more than a political hit and chooses to ignore the fact that this surfaced at this time for no reason probably still thinks Kavanaugh is guilty.

The good news is this is SURELY going to move Trump out of the way so DeSantis can be the next President, right?

I know it’s way too early to paying attention to some polls but if your about to announce that you’re running for president then this poll kinda does matter. He’s been dropping like a rock in the Republican Primary Poll since January. His world tour didn’t go over to well and aligning yourself with Jeb Bush , Paul Ryan and Karl Rove is not a good look. Talk is he may not even run now. We shall see. 

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

I know it’s way too early to paying attention to some polls but if about to announce that you’re running for president then this poll kinda does matter. He been dropping like a rock in the Republican Primary Poll since January. His world tour didn’t go over to well and aligning yourself with Jeb Bush , Paul Ryan and Karl Rove is not a good look. Talk is he may not even run now. We shall see. 

I was being a little sarcastic on my last statement that this HAS to be the thing that takes Trump down, just like Russia collusion, tax fraud or any other made up crap the left can could up with.

DeSantis has made some disappointing moves, especially suspending an elected official that he didn't think would align with his policies on abortion.

9 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

What’s funny about it is you actually have idiots on here that don’t even see it. (UTAlum). Lol

I am not some huge Trump guy........although I voted for him before and I will again if he is the nominee. As I will for Desantis if he is the nominee. BUT, Stevie Wonder and Ronnie Milsap can see the total lopsided system in this country right now. How the presidents crackhead kid is still walking free is beyond me.

Well, the Dems' plan is working to perfection... "Trump" up some charges and Trump's die-hard supporters will rush to his defense just to show the Dems that their God can't be taken down... and Trump will sweep up the Republican nomination... then get his bee-hind kicked back up around his ears like he did in 2020.  

Y'all are literally like puppets on strings being manipulated by the left.  It's so sad. 

18 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I was being a little sarcastic on my last statement that this HAS to be the thing that takes Trump down, just like Russia collusion, tax fraud or any other made up crap the left can could up with.

DeSantis has made some disappointing moves, especially suspending an elected official that he didn't think would align with his policies on abortion.

Yeah, should be interesting to see how it all plays out. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, the Dems' plan is working to perfection... "Trump" up some charges and Trump's die-hard supporters will rush to his defense just to show the Dems that their God can't be taken down... and Trump will sweep up the Republican nomination... then get his bee-hind kicked back up around his ears like he did in 2020.  

Y'all are literally like puppets on strings being manipulated by the left.  It's so sad. 

Nobody is getting worked up but you and UTAlum. Lol

Ask yourself this question. Let’s just say that Buttermilk Biden did get 81 million legal votes and Trump received 75 million in 2020. 

How many of the 81 million Biden voters do you think regret voting for him as of today? 

Now ask yourself how many of the 75 million Trump voters regret voting for Trump in 2020 as of today? 

As a side note I along with millions and millions of Americans have not forgotten about Biden trying to mandate that BS Vaccine and using it to destroy and divide this country. 

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

So, I guess the jury was rigged?  I can’t wait to see how he’s defended in here.  This IS the equivalent is shooting someone on Fifth Avenue. Will he lose any voters?

They must REALLY be scared of Trump to go through all this trouble of continually attacking a private citizen.  This is the same tactic they used against Kavanaugh when they were scared of him!

But, this just goes to show you how stupid the liberal Demoncrats are.  With every nonsensical attack they are keeping his name in the headlines.  Free publicity!  It's amazing how they just can't connect the dots!!

8 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Nobody is getting worked up but you and UTAlum. Lol

Ask yourself this question. Let’s just say that Buttermilk Biden did get 81 million legal votes and Trump received 75 million in 2020. 

How many of the 81 million Biden voters do you think regret voting for him as of today? 

Now ask yourself how many of the 75 million Trump voters regret voting for Trump in 2020 as of today? 

As a side note I along with millions and millions of Americans have not forgotten about Biden trying to mandate that BS Vaccine and using it to destroy and divide this country. 

Very few people voted for Biden.  Most of that 81 million voted against Trump.  If you ask those 81 million people "do you regret voting against Trump in 2020, all 81 million would so "Nope.  And I'll vote against him again in '24 if the Republicans are stupid enough to nominate him again."

So I'd say that Biden is still starting out with a huge lead for 2024.  Nothing has changed.  The pandemic is over and nobody (except hardcore right wingers who are going to vote "R" regardless) is still mad about mask mandates or free vaccines that saved millions of lives and ended the pandemic. 

But here's the real problem.  Every day the newspaper is filled with obituaries of old conservatives... and every day thousands of kids turn 18 and very, very few of them are going to vote Trump.  I foresee Trump rolling easily through the primary process thinks to the blind allegiance of his supporters, then we'll see an even more aging group of red-hatters with flags on their trucks all through next fall, then another round of "b-b-b-b-but.... the CHEATED!!!" when he gets his cheeks clapped again in the general. 

Nothing has changed since 2020.  Literally nothing.  

Here's the question of the day, though... if you go to bad at night mad at those mean ol' Democrats because you foolishly believe that they stole the election in 2020... what's gonna stop them from stealing it again?

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Very few people voted for Biden.  Most of that 81 million voted against Trump.  If you ask those 81 million people "do you regret voting against Trump in 2020, all 81 million would so "Nope.  And I'll vote against him again in '24 if the Republicans are stupid enough to nominate him again."

So I'd say that Biden is still starting out with a huge lead for 2024.  Nothing has changed.  The pandemic is over and nobody (except hardcore right wingers who are going to vote "R" regardless) is still mad about mask mandates or free vaccines that saved millions of lives and ended the pandemic. 

But here's the real problem.  Every day the newspaper is filled with obituaries of old conservatives... and every day thousands of kids turn 18 and very, very few of them are going to vote Trump.  I foresee Trump rolling easily through the primary process thinks to the blind allegiance of his supporters, then we'll see an even more aging group of red-hatters with flags on their trucks all through next fall, then another round of "b-b-b-b-but.... the CHEATED!!!" when he gets his cheeks clapped again in the general. 

Here's the question of the day, though... if you go to bad at night mad at those mean ol' Democrats because you foolishly believe that they stole the election in 2020... what's gonna stop them from stealing it again?

So you agree with me finally, our problem is not a candidate, it's the dumb masses and you are pointing that out.

Stop giving the voters in this nation the credit to be able to choose a candidate that's good for the country, they can't and won't.

Our problem is not a candidate, thank you for FINALLY coming to your senses and pointing that out.

Must be too early for the Bud Light, you're thinking clearly.

31 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Is this post a side effect from CDB Gummies? 

48 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The latest poll from the Washington Post and ABC News. To say that they lean left would be an understatement. I don’t think anyone would call them right wing.

Polls are a snapshot in time. Will it change with a jury verdict in a lawsuit? 

But father moment….

Biden approval rating is 36%.

Who do you trust more on the economy?   
Trump 54%   
Biden 36%

Mental shsrpness to be president?  
Trump 54%   
Biden 32%

Physical condition to serve?  
Trump 64%   
Biden 33%

If election held today, would vote or likely vote for?  
Trump 45% (36%/9%)   
Biden 32% (32%/0%)

There is a long way to go but this is not good news for Biden. You can disbelieve a left leaning poll if you wish and even if it’s true, it could certainly change next week. I would say your premise that Biden is starting out with a huge lead is a pie in the sky wishful thinking at best. 

This is the hidden content, please

You know, if Trump sexually assaulted this woman, he should be criminally charged, yet, I don’t see that happening. 
Funny how the lefties start threads about Trump and and his downfalls (supposedly seeking Justice) yet not one of them has the cajones to post anything about the Biden crime syndicate selling our country to the highest bidder. What displaced values we have. 
I assume they all want us to be like a can of Pringle’s potato chips. 

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

You know, if Trump sexually assaulted this woman, he should be criminally charged, yet, I don’t see that happening. 
Funny how the lefties start threads about Trump and and his downfalls (supposedly seeking Justice) yet not one of them has the cajones to post anything about the Biden crime syndicate selling our country to the highest bidder. What displaced values we have. 
I assume they all want us to be like a can of Pringle’s potato chips. 

I did not follow the case in the least however if what I read today is true, she claims that he sexually assaulted her in a department store dressing room. There was no report made and no witnesses.

Is that true? 

16 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I did not follow the case in the least however if what I read today is true, she claims that he sexually assaulted her in a department store dressing room. There was no report made and no witnesses.

Is that true? 

It is true, she waited until 2019 to bring it up.  This was no meek woman, she was a well known feminist that wrote for Elle magazine.  No way she would have stayed silent and no way she would have not pressed charges.  She wasn’t even clear about the year.  Like Trump or hate Trump, this was nothing but a political hit piece.

By the way, she claims to have been sexually assaulted on another occasion in an elevator in the late 90s by a network executive but didn’t bother bringing it up until 2019 also.