JoeBama Regime Set to Unleash Scheme to Wipe Out Gasoline-Powered Cars!

Reagan

From the article:  

"The Biden regime is determined to force Americans to swallow their radical “climate change” agenda by any means necessary.

FOX News revealed that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will announce the most restrictive standards in American history on gas-powered cars. The regulations will specifically target tailpipe emissions.

Under this plan, all Americans will likely be forced to buy electric vehicles, which is exactly what Biden wants."

I think it's way past time for States to start pushing back using the 10th Amendment!   These people are evil!!

This is the hidden content, please

8 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  

"The Biden regime is determined to force Americans to swallow their radical “climate change” agenda by any means necessary.

FOX News revealed that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will announce the most restrictive standards in American history on gas-powered cars. The regulations will specifically target tailpipe emissions.

Under this plan, all Americans will likely be forced to buy electric vehicles, which is exactly what Biden wants."

I think it's way past time for States to start pushing back using the 10th Amendment!   These people are evil!!

Didn’t we already have failed policy requiring emission monitoring coupled with state inspection? Seems to me that expensive buildings were erected for such nonsense and eventually, the buildings were sold and emission monitoring was scrubbed. I could be wrong.

17 hours ago, baddog said:

Didn’t we already have failed policy requiring emission monitoring coupled with state inspection? Seems to me that expensive buildings were erected for such nonsense and eventually, the buildings were sold and emission monitoring was scrubbed. I could be wrong.

The one here in Orange is now a crane service company.

22 hours ago, baddog said:

If I'm not mistaken, that was some of Clintonista's stupidity!  Clintonista, Obamanista, JoeBamanista -- no difference in commies!

On 4/8/2023 at 1:07 AM, Reagan said:

From the article:  

FAKE NEWS!!!  FOX LIES TO KEEP THEIR STOCK VALUE UP!!!

On 4/10/2023 at 9:33 PM, UT alum said:

FAKE NEWS!!!  FOX LIES TO KEEP THEIR STOCK VALUE UP!!!

Saw the same story on cBS earlier. Biden admin to force auto makers to EV switch. Emission regulations so high they won't be able to pass with conventional gasoline engines.

Imagine needing to switch out half the pumps, at every gas station in America, to charging stations. That's what they expect to happen. And all the oil refineries will shut down. And the water will be clear. And the air will be clean. And all the rainbows will be prettier than ever with 2 extra colors.

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Saw the same story on cBS earlier. Biden admin to force auto makers to EV switch. Emission regulations so high they won't be able to pass with conventional gasoline engines.

Imagine needing to switch out half the pumps, at every gas station in America, to charging stations. That's what they expect to happen. And all the oil refineries will shut down. And the water will be clear. And the air will be clean. And all the rainbows will be prettier than ever with 2 extra colors.

We are witnessing the dumbest and most corrupt administration to ever inhabit the WH.  

6 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

We are witnessing the dumbest and most corrupt administration to ever inhabit the WH.  

I tend to think others were more corrupt. This admin is too stupid to cover it up. Or they know that it doesn't matter how the optics appear to the voters. They've got the vote counters/machine algorithms. 

On 4/13/2023 at 12:06 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Wait a minute…if CBS reported it, it’s fake by definition, right? Or is FAKE NEWS only fake when it doesn’t fit your narrative?

Emission rules proposed are designed to change auto production to 2/3 of cars and 1/4 of heavy trucks be electric by 2032.  No one will be forced. There’ll still be an option for internal combustion autos. That also gives 9 years to build our infrastructure for electric autos. Refineries won’t be shut down. Other uses for petroleum will be discovered, if they haven’t been already.  Chicken little rules in this forum.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Wait a minute…if CBS reported it, it’s fake by definition, right? Or is FAKE NEWS only fake when it doesn’t fit your narrative?

Emission rules proposed are designed to change auto production to 2/3 of cars and 1/4 of heavy trucks be electric by 2032.  No one will be forced. There’ll still be an option for internal combustion autos. That also gives 9 years to build our infrastructure for electric autos. Refineries won’t be shut down. Other uses for petroleum will be discovered, if they haven’t been already.  Chicken little rules in this forum.

Really, chicken little? Anyone who refuses to see the aggressive far left/communist agendas strategically put in place, is an air head at best…..or an ostrich. Smog control on California vehicles are already so stringent, no one outside of that state wants a vehicle equipped to be sold there. Setting dates by which “requirements” will be met is not the American way. Anyone should know that vehicle exhaust is waste and the quicker you can get that waste away from your engine, the better your engine will perform. Choking down the exhaust so that gas/diesel powered vehicles don’t perform well, so as to encourage electric vehicle purchases, is forcing an agenda.

Since climate change (used to be global warming) is already being blame for hurricanes, rising crime, more wasps in Alaska, wildfires and drought…..etc…..please tell me how driving electric vehicles will cure this…..especially the wasps. This whole ploy is all about man’s selfish attempt to “control” everything, including Mother Nature. I place my money on Mother Nature.

The climate change money goes into a huge pot for the “global” elites, who divvy it up and fly off in their private jets. The communists want to hold their thumb on every one of us, but some people can’t see the forest for the trees.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Seems it fits your narrative to claim it's fake. There's only one narrative I believe 100%. And your political party is also doing everything they can to turn this country away from it.