Justice Clarence Thomas accepted several luxury trips paid for by GOP megadonor, ProPublica report finds

Bobcat1

21 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I'm torn on this - Should be NOT be able to travel with his friends because he's a GOP donor? 

This is the hidden content, please

No need to be torn over this. More like squeezed.

From the article...

Key Senate Democrats were previously mulling using this year’s funding legislation for the Supreme Court to pressure the justices to adopt some sort of ethics code.

On 4/6/2023 at 1:30 PM, Bobcat1 said:

I'm torn on this - Should he NOT be able to travel with his friends because he's a GOP donor? 

This is the hidden content, please

He should report it at the very least.  Clarence Thomas lacks ethics. I don’t think that of any other Justice, conservative or liberal. 

58 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Why do you have to name call directly to members? Is it a personal issue or what?

Oh come on man the conservatives on here have infinite name calls but you’re on my case now for traitordog?

It’s like when not a single person cared about “libtard” for literal yearssss.. until I started using “magatard” 🤔

2 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Oh come on man the conservatives on here have infinite name calls but you’re on my case now for traitordog?

It’s like when not a single person cared about “libtard” for literal yearssss.. until I started using “magatard” 🤔

Posting is optional if you don't like the rules.  We also allow general calls outs "libtards" and even "magtards".....you went directly to him......just chill with those type remarks and you will be fine......

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Was he convicted or are these just your accusations? My previous answer was to show how trivial your answer was.

You want get an answer because the diarrhea coming out of his mouth has zero fact to support it. Just like the Kavanaugh situation. 

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

You want get an answer because the diarrhea coming out of his mouth has zero fact to support it. Just like the Kavanaugh situation. 

Funny how mis-placed priorities some people possess. Condemning a conservative justice for private jet fees, whereas you hear nothing about John Kerry, aka. Climate Czar and biggest polluter in the world. 

Let’s see……who would I rather have passing judgement on a SC case……a man who may have questionable funds for a jet flight, or a woman who doesn’t have the capacity to define a woman. Give me a second……duh.

Petty nit picking vs. unbelievable oversight.

On 4/14/2023 at 1:16 PM, baddog said:

Was he convicted or are these just your accusations? My previous answer was to show how trivial your answer was.

Heresay in general, though  Anita Hill was under oath. Indicates a pattern. Kinda like “ grab ‘em by the...