Tucker Carlson on election lies

TxFan

I saw Tucker speak at a conference before. He is actually a very smart guy.. who just happens to cater to really dumb Fox News viewers. Cant blame him. He’s a millionaire and his followers are broke hillbillies who are convinced the #1 watched channel somehow isn’t main stream media. (I know, stupid right?)

• A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.

Yeah TC uses a lot of levity in his commentary. The huge problem is the Dims grab onto something he said OBVIOUSLY out of context or while flat out humor, then launch a lawsuit to harass him.  They can't stand Fox News single handedly having more viewers than the Dim Libtard networks like CNN, MSNBC, Pravda, and Kim Jung Un's communist State news. 

Also in TC's favor is the economic demographics of his viewers. Not too many inner city welfare type people watch TC. FoxNews is the clear cut #1 Network.   

40 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Yeah TC uses a lot of levity in his commentary. The huge problem is the Dims grab onto something he said OBVIOUSLY out of context or while flat out humor, then launch a lawsuit to harass him.  They can't stand Fox News single handedly having more viewers than the Dim Libtard networks like CNN, MSNBC, Pravda, and Kim Jung Un's communist State news. 

Also in TC's favor is the economic demographics of his viewers. Not too many inner city welfare type people watch TC. FoxNews is the clear cut #1 Network.   

Oh look, Trumptards routinely flip flopping on hating/loving main stream media, AGAIN.. currently, it appears you love main stream media.  

Like an absolute SUCKER. How on earth do you hillbillies keep falling for this crap 

5 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

And the truth shall set you free

What is simply amazing is that the Trump supporters are ridiculed for being Fox News watchers, but when an anti-Trump story surfaces, Fox News is king of the hill. Of course fence riders always have it both ways. It’s so much safer than showing commitment. Trump is still a very powerful man who can take down TV Networks. 
I bet this will be the first lawsuit Trump has encountered. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

What is simply amazing is that the Trump supporters are ridiculed for being Fox News watchers, but when an anti-Trump story surfaces, Fox News is king of the hill. Of course fence riders always have it both ways. It’s so much safer than showing commitment. Trump is still a very powerful man who can take down TV Networks. 
I bet this will be the first lawsuit Trump has encountered. 

Imagine boasting about your commitment to (i) main stream media and/or (ii) trump 

Such an insanely successful cult you hillbillies managed to tricked into (suckers)

21 minutes ago, baddog said:

What also kills me about the safe fence riding crew is the condemnation of Trump for lies when they sniff Biden’s jock strap. Oh wait, they don’t do that either because they are on the fence. Such a safe haven. Fence riding is for losers. 

It's not ok to dislike either one? 

14 hours ago, TxFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

C’mon, don’t just pick on poor little Tucker. The entire cadre of prime time non-journalist FOX talking heads have been caught red handed emailing each other about what a bunch of hooey the whole fake election scam was. Problem:  After FOX was the first MAJOR NETWORK to call the election for Biden, ratings began to plummet. All about the Benjamins baby.  Jumping on the lie wagon after knowing the truth is gonna cost Rupert and the rest of those liars a bundle. A couple billion, I hope.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 6:57 AM, Bobcat1 said:

Intresting. 

This is the hidden content, please

@baddog @Reagan @LumRaiderFan @BS Wildcats

You guys are the biggest SUCKERS  on the planet for still believing on this crap.. and that’s putting it nicely. 

► In the wake of the election, Murdoch wrote in an email to the New York Post’s Col Allan, describing election lies that Trump was pushing as “bulls**t and damaging.”

► Murdoch said it was “wrong” for Tucker Carlson to host conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell after the election. When asked why he continued to allow the MyPillow CEO to continue appearing on Fox News, Murdoch signaled it was a business decision. “It is not red or blue, it is green,” he said. That’s a shocking admission from Murdoch about what actually guides coverage at Fox News

► Murdoch responded to one email from Ryan by telling him that Sean Hannity had “been privately disgusted by Trump for weeks, but was scared to lose viewers.” In other words, Hannity, who always claims to say the same things on camera as when he’s off camera, was not being up front with his loyal audience for fear they’d rebel against him.

4 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

@baddog @Reagan @LumRaiderFan @BS Wildcats

You guys are the biggest SUCKERS  on the planet for still believing on this crap.. and that’s putting it nicely. 

► In the wake of the election, Murdoch wrote in an email to the New York Post’s Col Allan, describing election lies that Trump was pushing as “bulls**t and damaging.”

► Murdoch said it was “wrong” for Tucker Carlson to host conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell after the election. When asked why he continued to allow the MyPillow CEO to continue appearing on Fox News, Murdoch signaled it was a business decision. “It is not red or blue, it is green,” he said. That’s a shocking admission from Murdoch about what actually guides coverage at Fox News

► Murdoch responded to one email from Ryan by telling him that Sean Hannity had “been privately disgusted by Trump for weeks, but was scared to lose viewers.” In other words, Hannity, who always claims to say the same things on camera as when he’s off camera, was not being up front with his loyal audience for fear they’d rebel against him.

Please show me where I said the election was stolen.  You will not be able to!!

8 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

This is you right? Seem to be very active in the stolen election topic. But maybe that’s fake news too 🙄🙄🤡🤡

I’ll give that to you.  Going on two years ago since that post.  It seems you have nothing more to do with your time.  Maybe you can find other post I made stating that I do believe there was fraud, but not enough to overturn the election.  If there was, it would have been proven by now.  But, don’t you find it peculiar that counting was stopped in several states for no apparent reason.  And, in all states, Trump was ahead, but ended up losing.  Also, why did the Dims push so hard for mail-in ballots?  Could it be that it could make it easier to commit fraud, if they wanted to?  They tried impeachment, twice, but that didn’t work.  So they turn to Fauci and the Chinese to unleash COVID to derail Trump.  Hopefully, we can get a Republican in the White House before biden and his merry men of liberals derail the country further.  

32 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I’ll give that to you.  Going on two years ago since that post.  It seems you have nothing more to do with your time.  Maybe you can find other post I made stating that I do believe there was fraud, but not enough to overturn the election.  If there was, it would have been proven by now.  But, don’t you find it peculiar that counting was stopped in several states for no apparent reason.  And, in all states, Trump was ahead, but ended up losing.  Also, why did the Dims push so hard for mail-in ballots?  Could it be that it could make it easier to commit fraud, if they wanted to?  They tried impeachment, twice, but that didn’t work.  So they turn to Fauci and the Chinese to unleash COVID to derail Trump.  Hopefully, we can get a Republican in the White House before biden and his merry men of liberals derail the country further.  

Sounds like you STILL believe  in the stolen election lies then? 

Anyways - I’ve voted Republican in 2012, and support a Republican for the 2024 nod.

The problem is.. you magaTARDS think any republican who isn’t pushing trump-level insane rhetoric is a RINO / closet liberal. Which is why you suckers will nominate Trump, and get BTFO in the general, AGAIN. No one to blame but yourselves. 

8 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Sounds like you STILL believe  in the stolen election lies then? 

Anyways - I’ve voted Republican in 2012, and support a Republican for the 2024 nod.

The problem is.. you magaTARDS think any republican who isn’t pushing trump-level insane rhetoric is a RINO / closet liberal. Which is why you suckers will nominate Trump, and get BTFO in the general, AGAIN. No one to blame but yourselves. 

Again, you need to go read some more of my posts with your spare time.  Trump never received my vote until he was the nominee.  He will not get my vote next time, unless he is the nominee.  We were better off with Trump in office, than we are now.  I really don’t think he can win if he is the nominee.  There are to many out there like you that are infected with TDS.  
As far as the election lies, I do not believe there was enough fraud committed to overturn the election, I suppose you missed that.  You can bet there is some fraud during any elections.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Again, you need to go read some more of my posts with your spare time.  Trump never received my vote until he was the nominee.  He will not get my vote next time, unless he is the nominee.  We were better off with Trump in office, than we are now.  I really don’t think he can win if he is the nominee.  There are to many out there like you that are infected with TDS.  
As far as the election lies, I do not believe there was enough fraud committed to overturn the election, I suppose you missed that.  You can bet there is some fraud during any elections.

Don’t backtrack and try hedging your bets now lol