Bridge City 62 Silsbee 99/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Bridge City 62 Silsbee 99/FINAL

About the Silsbee JV.

It looks like they got at least one or two players back from last week when it looked like grades did them in. They lost to Bush, I think, by one point. Early season they were a mess just like the varsity squad. Really 3 or 4 of these guys could be productive on varsity. They've had to dribble the ball out in the 4th and running clock a few teams in district this year.

It'll be a nice stable of kids to choose from next year since Silsbee will be losing about 5 to graduation that's on the current roster.

Freshman Adams (#30 tonight) had a pretty good game against JV level kids. He's getting there.

16 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

About the Silsbee JV.

It looks like they got at least one or two players back from last week when it looked like grades did them in. They lost to Bush, I think, by one point. Early season they were a mess just like the varsity squad. Really 3 or 4 of these guys could be productive on varsity. They've had to dribble the ball out in the 4th and running clock a few teams in district this year.

It'll be a nice stable of kids to choose from next year since Silsbee will be losing about 5 to graduation that's on the current roster.

Freshman Adams (#30 tonight) had a pretty good game against JV level kids. He's getting there.

From the JV #3 Johnson, #14 Shouldfers, #30 Adams, and a few more could play on the varsity right now IMO.  14 can do everything Bottley does, and I like Bottley a lot, especially on defense.