Jack Yates ?

monknuk68

20 minutes ago, Who That said:

I" was just about to say the same thing. Furr is the Houston school to look out for this year in 4A.

Furr upset BTW by 1 point on a really off night for the Eagles (not that off nights are super rare for Booker T).  Tap the breaks on Furr being the “school to look out for.”  They may be much improved but they still lose 8 or 9 times out of 10 to BTW imo. 

5 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Furr upset BTW by 1 point on a really off night for the Eagles (not that off nights are super rare for Booker T).  Tap the breaks on Furr being the “school to look out for.”  They may be much improved but they still lose 8 or 9 times out of 10 to BTW imo. 

Wasn't this a district game for the two..?

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I would say -11 or 12 or Furr and -6 or 7 to BTW.  But just my 2 cents.  AAW is much better at this sort of thing than I am.  

Since both Furr and Washington added a PG to their rosters for this season, I would probably be a little more conservative than those numbers.

Silsbee beat Furr last year by 11. I would have Silsbee favored this year by 7.

Silsbee beat Washington by 6. I would have Silsbee favored by 4.

14 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

He needs to establish the residency then. West Brook looks weak for this. You can't hold a kid like he is property.

In bold: I agree. 

Now if the situation was reversed and it was Silsbee fighting the transfer to WB would you feel the same way?