Brittney Griner released from Russian prison in swap for convicted arms dealer

LumRaiderFan

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

President Trump freed 3 students from China.

He didn't trade a Russian arms dealer.

President Trump freed 3

Americans from North Korea.

President Trump freed Aya

Hijazi & her husband from

Egypt.

Leverage 101, We got all the cards in our favor but when you have a President that is a Communist Vegetable you end with the trade we got today.

And he applies this strategy in every deal, America last.

Energy, Afghanistan, the border, I could go all day.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And he applies this strategy in every deal, America last.

Energy, Afghanistan, the border, I could go all day.

Well… my understanding is majority of America loves it that this Administration along with all Democrats an some Republicans put America last. Putting America last wins elections now days. Who would ever thunk it. 

Fix 2020 or Bust

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Well… my understanding is majority of America loves it that this Administration along with all Democrats an some Republicans put America last. Putting America last wins elections now days. Who would ever thunk it. 

Fix 2020 or Bust

Yes, who would’ve thunk it?  Beats my 4 Aces.  How did we, the public, come to favoring America last?  I’m confused.  Totally.  

14 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Still can’t phantom how we leave a Marine there.  This administration is an absolute joke!  Explain how Griner is more valuable of an American than Whelan?  Big girl, UT alum, nappyroots, DontheCon, anybody dare to try and give a logical answer?  Please enlighten us!

Trump was president when Whelan was detained and he left him their for two yrs

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He had the option to swap Whelan for the merchant of death and turned it down, which was the right thing to do.

Educate yourself.

So pretty much a U.S. marine who served for our country wasn't worth a swap for the merchant of death when he haf a chance to get him out? Got it

Also if he had sold these weapons or not we still have the same problem going on now that he's in prison, remember "guns don't kill, stupid ppl with guns kill" deal with the terrorists 

3 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

So pretty much a U.S. marine who served for our country wasn't worth a swap for the merchant of death when he haf a chance to get him out? Got it

Also if he had sold these weapons or not we still have the same problem going on now that he's in prison, remember "guns don't kill, stupid ppl with guns kill" deal with the terrorists 

Americans will die because of this swap, no, I don't think you get it.

I guess whenever we have a high value terrorist, all the bad guys have to do is arrest an American and swap them out.

Great strategy.

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Still can’t phantom how we leave a Marine there.  This administration is an absolute joke!  Explain how Griner is more valuable of an American than Whelan?  Big girl, UT alum, nappyroots, DontheCon, anybody dare to try and give a logical answer?  Please enlighten us!

I read that the USA wanted to trade the marine and Griner for that Russian guy. The Russians were not willing to make a trade for the marine. The marine's family told Biden to make the trade for Brittney because their son wasn't going to be released, and it wasn't fair to make her stay in Russia.