****PN-G(42)**** vs. Liberty Hill(14) *****PNG Advances to State*****

PN-G bamatex

That LH offense sprint from huddle to the LOS really looks odd, and many times they don't look set before the snap, and there's never a flag thrown. What's the deal? And the center. many times, immediately snaps the ball when he gets to it, fires out and pretty much tackles the nose guard and there's never a flag for holding either. It reminds me of the "old days" back in the 60s and 70s. You better not let coach see you walk to the LOS from the huddle, but we didn't have to sprint, and the QB took the time to call the count and the snap. PNG LBs and DBs will have to be where they want to be or get there quickly after the LH offensive huddle breaks. There should be some interesting practices this week at the Reservation. 

4 hours ago, MMstangfan said:

Watched LH / Flour Bluff game.  PNG should be fine on offense.  But they may want to hire CT this week to stop that LH hide the ball offense. 

PNG for the win , always liked Purple and White , West Orange Chiefs ! 

I come from an old school West Orange Chief family too. Purple Pride Never Dies!

10 hours ago, 1970 said:

That LH offense sprint from huddle to the LOS really looks odd, and many times they don't look set before the snap, and there's never a flag thrown. What's the deal? And the center. many times, immediately snaps the ball when he gets to it, fires out and pretty much tackles the nose guard and there's never a flag for holding either. It reminds me of the "old days" back in the 60s and 70s. You better not let coach see you walk to the LOS from the huddle, but we didn't have to sprint, and the QB took the time to call the count and the snap. PNG LBs and DBs will have to be where they want to be or get there quickly after the LH offensive huddle breaks. There should be some interesting practices this week at the Reservation. 

Vidor does the exact same thing. Sprint to the line and usually immediately snaps it a split second after being set. It’s a thing of beauty when the timing is perfect….but when it’s not you see a lot of false starts. Vidor, Orangefield and a lot of other coaches meet in Liberty Hill every summer. It’s the home of the Slot-T Mafia.

8 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Lol, This game would/ve had 25k plus for a 5th round game involving PNG.

RIght! The last stadium only sat 5100 on our side and we were packed, plus they were turning people away at the gate. This one seats 12 thousand and the sides looked to be even, so 6,000 on one side, not big enough.

After watching highlights of LH, the Indians will have their hands full.  Their big OL pull & get in front of the RB quick.  I see why they put up so many points.  They run that Slot T like a machine.  Indian LB’s will have a long and brutal night.  And when the RB breaks free, they have blockers 30 & 40 yds downfield on the DB’s & Safeties.  Not pulling any punches here, PNG D will need to play lights out.  Going to need a few stops and put points on the board (almost) every possession.  May be a last possession ball game.  They’ll score, and a bunch.  Simply have to outscore them.  Over/Under will be high.

Last time I predicted a high scoring game I think the total was 27, so don’t go calling Caesar’s Palace and betting the house on Over, lol.

16 minutes ago, RoschonsBigBro said:

Png kicker has a d1 future. Just went a watched some highlights. They were damn near all him. Qb and wr have nice connection too. 45 yd FG in high school is 🔥🔥🔥

Please thank your brother for coming Friday night. That meant a lot to the PN-G crowd.

56 minutes ago, Hagar said:

After watching highlights of LH, the Indians will have their hands full.  Their big OL pull & get in front of the RB quick.  I see why they put up so many points.  They run that Slot T like a machine.  Indian LB’s will have a long and brutal night.  And when the RB breaks free, they have blockers 30 & 40 yds downfield on the DB’s & Safeties.  Not pulling any punches here, PNG D will need to play lights out.  Going to need a few stops and put points on the board (almost) every possession.  May be a last possession ball game.  They’ll score, and a bunch.  Simply have to outscore them.  Over/Under will be high.

Last time I predicted a high scoring game I think the total was 27, so don’t go calling Caesar’s Palace and betting the house on Over, lol.

I don't disagree that they will have their hands full but neither line of theirs looks big to me.  They look small and quick.

36 minutes ago, Indians93 said:

I don't disagree that they will have their hands full but neither line of theirs looks big to me.  They look small and quick.

Looks the same to me. They look small and quick. I think they are going to have their hands full with our front 7. #6 #3 #19 #7 as well as our 3 staple d line guys are hard to handle. It's gonna be a fun one to watch! 

CALPREPS.COM

This is the hidden content, please
 & Predictions

Neutral Field
[2022] Port Neches-Groves (Port Neches, TX) 35  (60%) 

[2022] Liberty Hill (TX) 31 (40%)

Looks like the smart analytics guys & football computers give PNG a 4 point edge & 60% chance to win this week.

GO INDIANS!!!

• WOSdrummer99 changed the title to ****PN-G(42)**** vs. Liberty Hill(14) *****PNG Advances to State*****
  • WOSdrummer99 locked this topic