Playoffs Week-3: Longview vs Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 11/25

Who wins   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2022 at 01:00 AM

16 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Port Arthur quarterback Davion Wilson's drive to win elevates Titans football. 

This is the hidden content, please

“I put all my trust in my coach. I mean Coach Bevil a great coach. Coach Morgan a great coach. I just put all my trust in them and just execute.”

WOS alum getting some work after turkey day

Broadcast link will be posted around 6:30/6:45ish in the game thread. 

In the meantime: Port Arthur Memorial player earns Athlete of the Week for performance in 4OT win

This is the hidden content, please

GO TITANS! BEAT LONGVIEW! 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity
Added article link

12 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Broadcast link will be posted around 6:30/6:45ish in the game thread. 

GO TITANS! BEAT LONGVIEW! 

Rain chances increase right at game time. I’m giving some serious thought to watching on TexanLive. Since I am currently so close to the Abe I will make that decision later in the day.

The day is here.  Titans..the moment is yours. It’s your time.. Play your hearts out, leave it all on the field, and most importantly.. Have fun..enjoy the moment.  Let the chips fall where they may and live with the results. Good luck PA!  Will be there..rain, cold, windy..all good.  I feel a good game coming.  It’ll be worth the trip.  The game time rain percentage has dropped considerably in the last few days.. It was up at lower 80s, I just checked right now and its down to 36 at game time w/9mph winds. Hopefully it’ll hold off…

18 minutes ago, truPAfan said:

The day is here.  Titans..the moment is yours. It’s your time.. Play your hearts out, leave it all on the field, and most importantly.. Have fun..enjoy the moment.  Let the chips fall where they may and live with the results. Good luck PA!  Will be there..rain, cold, windy..all good.  I feel a good game coming.  It’ll be worth the trip.  The game time rain percentage has dropped considerably in the last few days.. It was up at lower 80s, I just checked right now and its down to 36 at game time w/9mph winds. Hopefully it’ll hold off…

Rain is supposed to hold off until late in the game/right afterwards. Wont be a fun drive home win or lose.