Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

48 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Black people voted Democrat way before Trump. One deluded person does most speak for an entire group, unless his name is Donald Trump.

….and neither do you. Of course you missed the best part about how democrats can’t even tell you why they are democrats, they just hate Trump. Not one democrat can tell you what Biden has done in his 47 years of service, but they will still vote for him. I think that sums it up in a nutshell.

42 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y’all must like it, or you’d nominate somebody that can beat the Dems.  

But then you’d miss out on those mean tweets y’all love so much. 

Those mean tweets didn't destroy this country like Joebama's actual policies are!  

On 8/7/2023 at 9:28 AM, CardinalBacker said:

Y’all must like it, or you’d nominate somebody that can beat the Dems.  

But then you’d miss out on those mean tweets y’all love so much. 

So your first line tells me you're not a Republican......

As for voting for someone, I guess we might as well give up.

The latest FiveThirtyEight polls (the most accurate in 2016 election, shows if election was held 8-4 thru 8-6,  Biden is up 6 points over Desantis........and Biden over Trump by 1 point........an August 1st poll has Trump up by 3 points over Desantis

Trump can't win is a Democratic talking point that started in 2016.......

Link for convenience

This is the hidden content, please

7 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

So your first line tells me you're not a Republican......

As for voting for someone, I guess we might as well give up.

The latest FiveThirtyEight polls (the most accurate in 2016 election, shows if election was held 8-4 thru 8-6,  Biden is up 6 points over Desantis........and Biden over Trump by 1 point........an August 1st poll has Trump up by 3 points over Desantis

Trump can't win is a Democratic talking point that started in 2016.......

Link for convenience

First, there is not “Trump over Desantis” argument to be made over the general election… and that’s all that matters. 

The question is, all polls aside, who won in 2020? Biden, by 12 to 14 points depending on how you prefer your beat down described. Secondly, has anything happened to GREATLY CHANGE the minds of the electorate? No, there has not, other than the constant stream of criminal acts coming from Trump. Not eight years ago when Obama was in office, but since 2020…. Nothing has changed to bring trump’s approval up. Biden’s approval doesn’t matter because nobody is voting for Biden, they’re voting against Trump… and if anything trump is more hated now than in November of 2020. 

So how does that translate into a win? Where else can you try the exact same thing and expect a completely different result?

Donald J. Trump © @realDonaldTrump

The FBI Special Agent who was in charge of the Fake Russian Collusion Witch Hunt just plead GUILTY TO CONSPIRACY. What a disgrace! They knew I was innocent all along, and yet we went through hell and back to get the NO COLLUSION finding from Mueller. Do I get an apology from the FBI & DOJ? What we have exposed about our Country is incredible!!!

17 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

First, there is not “Trump over Desantis” argument to be made over the general election… and that’s all that matters. 

The question is, all polls aside, who won in 2020? Biden, by 12 to 14 points depending on how you prefer your beat down described. Secondly, has anything happened to GREATLY CHANGE the minds of the electorate? No, there has not, other than the constant stream of criminal acts coming from Trump. Not eight years ago when Obama was in office, but since 2020…. Nothing has changed to bring trump’s approval up. Biden’s approval doesn’t matter because nobody is voting for Biden, they’re voting against Trump… and if anything trump is more hated now than in November of 2020. 

So how does that translate into a win? Where else can you try the exact same thing and expect a completely different result?

48 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Wide open borders, horribly mishandling covid costing untold numbers of lives while mandating an unproven vaccine, costing American lives and donating billions in hardware to the Taliban with the pathetic no plan withdrawal from Afghanistan, shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline on day 1, losing our newly acquired energy independence, getting punked by China and Russia because they can see a weak leader, having to pay MUCH more at the stores for goods, finding out that this miserable excuse for a President used his office as VP to make money for him and his family, I could go on and on and on about what has changed that will sway votes from reasonable folks, can't speak for how your crowd will vote.

Your ridiculous continuous claim that Trump is so bad that NOTHING biden has done can make folks reconsider their vote from 2020 is just that, RIDICULOUS!!!

20 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The most accurate polls out there currently have Biden beating DeSantis by 6 points......and there is no argument? Really?  

You taking out facts to argue your case does not work on me. This is the same method you tried to use when I pointed out 56K votes decide the election......

23 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

If you know Trump has locked up the Republican nomination and you plan on sitting out the 2024 election an not voting for Trump because your moral and ethical high standards want allow you too…Cough …Cough…BS then why are you still on here running your pie hole about how much you hate Orange Man? Lol

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Wide open borders, horribly mishandling covid costing untold numbers of live while mandating an unproven vaccine, costing American lives and donating billions in hardware to the Taliban with the pathetic no plan withdrawal from Afghanistan, shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline on day 1, losing our newly acquired energy independence, getting punked by China and Russia because they can see a weak leader, having to pay MUCH more at the stores for goods, finding out that this miserable excuse for a President used his office as VP to make money for him and his family, I could go on and on and on about what has changed that will sway votes from reasonable folks, can't speak for how your crowd will vote.

Your ridiculous continuous claim that Trump is so bad that NOTHING biden has done can make folks reconsider their vote from 2020 is just that, RIDICULOUS!!!

He thinks Trump lost by some crazy amount.......It was a few thousand votes in a few states.....

He picked up several million votes from 2016 to 2020, yet CB thinks it's impossible to pick up 60K more in 2024......Now lets add in the fact that Bidens disapproval is at 54.7%, the economy stinks, gas prices rising again.......According to an average of polls in 538, Trump does better than DeSantis.....will that change? To be determined 

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

If you know Trump has locked up the Republican nomination and you plan on sitting out the 2024 election an not voting for Trump because your moral and ethical high standards want allow you too…Cough …Cough…BS then why are you still on here running your pie hole about how much you hate Orange Man? Lol

This is the fun part.....The closest to Trump is Desantis at 15%....I really like Ramaswamy and he is almost 7% ....One of the few that does not rag on Trump.

You can't win the primary talking negative about Trump, you need his base.  DeSantis was polling in the low 30% in Feb 2023.......He started talking about Trump and his percent dropped in half........Ramaswamy is talking about his vision.....and could very well be Trumps VP in election.

5 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

This is the fun part.....The closest to Trump is Desantis at 15%....I really like Ramaswamy and he is almost 7% ....One of the few that does not rag on Trump.

You can't win the primary talking negative about Trump, you need his base.  DeSantis was polling in the low 30% in Feb 2023.......He started talking about Trump and his percent dropped in half........Ramaswamy is talking about his vision.....and could very well be Trumps VP in election.

I like everything I’ve heard from Ramaswamy so for. He seems like a sharp guy with vision and strong constitutional beliefs. We shall see. 

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trumps disapproval is at 56.4%. 

FROM YOUR SOURCE.

Clowns.  

and despite that he is within 1 point of beating Biden in the general.......compared to Desantis getting beat by 6 points......FROM MY SOURCE

Who's the clown?

4 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

and despite that he is within 1 point of beating Biden in the general.......compared to Desantis getting beat by 6 points......FROM MY SOURCE

Who's the clown?

Y’all can’t answer the actual question. Why is trump leading among Repubs despite being the embodiment of everything that conservatives supposedly oppose? Law and order? Repubs are all about it, unless it’s trump whose breaking the law. 

Trump is a piece of crap.. that’s beyond dispute. The only question is whether his supporters are just fools, or are they pieces of crap, too?

58 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Wide open borders, horribly mishandling covid costing untold numbers of lives while mandating an unproven vaccine, costing American lives and donating billions in hardware to the Taliban with the pathetic no plan withdrawal from Afghanistan, shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline on day 1, losing our newly acquired energy independence, getting punked by China and Russia because they can see a weak leader, having to pay MUCH more at the stores for goods, finding out that this miserable excuse for a President used his office as VP to make money for him and his family, I could go on and on and on about what has changed that will sway votes from reasonable folks, can't speak for how your crowd will vote.

Then only people mad at Biden are the ones who listen to conservative talk radio all day and haunt message boards for like minded Trumpskins.  

BUT most of the country hates Trump. That’s a fact, and if your plan is “we’ll nominate the guy who finished up 8 million votes behind who last time and cross our fingers he turns it around in 2024” you deserve whoever eventually gets elected. 

You know I’m right. 

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y’all can’t answer the actual question. Why is trump leading among Repubs despite being the embodiment of everything that conservatives supposedly oppose? Law and order? Repubs are all about it, unless it’s trump whose breaking the law. 

Trump is a piece of crap.. that’s beyond dispute. The only question is whether his supporters are just fools, or are they pieces of crap, too?

But biden is a much worse piece of crap, that's beyond dispute.

The fools are the folks like yourself that will cast a vote or not cast a vote at all that allows the worst piece of crap to be elected.

Trump is a rude crude dude that did some great things for this country and that's also beyond dispute.

Vote with your head in 2024, not with your wittle feewings.