Silsbee (26) @ Jasper (23) - FINAL

jdawg03

Game Info:

Start: Friday, November 4, 2022 at 6:30:00 PM
Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: Jasper - 4A-9-2
Record: District Wins: 5, Overall Wins: 7, District Losses: 0, Overall Losses: 1

Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: Silsbee- 4A-9-2
Record: District Wins: 4, Overall Wins: 6, District Losses: 0, Overall Losses: 1

District Matchup: Yes

*Standings do not include this game.

INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD: 
Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter

Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter
!!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter

Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final
You may also use - , or | in place of /

Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds.
Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left. 

Live Broadcast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No worries. My thing is this. Trump was badly flawed. We knew it going into 2016. As an incumbent, there really wasn’t much of a chance to nominate a different candidate in 2020. But after all that happened during Trump’s term, the election loss and fiasco that followed, and everything else that he’s been a part of since… we should have chosen a different nominee in 2024. That’s been my point all along, but that’s not what we did. His followers are very vocal and infect all levels of the Republican Party leadership-especially in local counties and precincts. Enough people decided that Trump is the only person who should be considered to be the eventual R candidate that he cruised to the nomination in spite of everything, purely based on the cult of personality, IMO.  All of the signs were there. Trump is in a dead heat with Biden and has been all along, while every other potential R candidate enjoyed double digit leads over Biden. Literally all we had to do is pick someone over Trump and they’d cruise to a win over Biden-but we’d rather lose with Trump than win with someone else.    Names like Gary Hart and John Edwards come to mind. Those guys were Dems with a small fraction of Trump’s baggage, but the party still dumped them and moved on… I can’t understand why the Rs have refused to self-police and choose someone with decency… who would also be able to win the popular vote. We (the Rs) should have made DJT an old memory… but force the Ds and independents to do it for us. 
    • Trump literally ran on locking up hillary... ppl seem to 4get that
    • Currently in a monsoon raining badly here in Lufkin game will start late 
    • I read your posts and agree on some things and disagree with some.  I guess my one question is (in your opinion) who should we vote for?  Third party candidates do not get elected.  Kennedy is only going to dilute votes which will benefit Democrats.  Write-in votes do not win elections and I’m not even sure they are counted in a presidential election.  Many people get on and express views and tell us what is wrong with X, but never give the answer for Y.  I am extremely sarcastic and passive-aggressive, but genuinely hope this post doesn’t come across that way.  Trump has my vote until someone persuades me otherwise (and I’m a Never Biden).  Had another R been nominated they would have had my vote.
  • Topics