Bellville vs West Orange Stark

BBfan061

I don't know anything about their new coach.  I do know that WOS historically doesn't even start their season until the playoffs due to being the only true competitor in the district.  I can't accept that 4 other teams suddenly turned things around this year.  I'm pitching, reluctantly, with the "WOS won't win this" crowd.  That being said if Bellville doesn't get out front, by a bunch, and fast then WOS may just remember who they are and sneak off with this one.  Until I see that turning I'll stick with 14-28 Bellvile. However I will be in the stands with my WOS colors and cheering them all the way.

1 hour ago, Jason Concrete said:

I don't know anything about their new coach.  I do know that WOS historically doesn't even start their season until the playoffs due to being the only true competitor in the district.  I can't accept that 4 other teams suddenly turned things around this year.  I'm pitching, reluctantly, with the "WOS won't win this" crowd.  That being said if Bellville doesn't get out front, by a bunch, and fast then WOS may just remember who they are and sneak off with this one.  Until I see that turning I'll stick with 14-28 Bellvile. However I will be in the stands with my WOS colors and cheering them all the way.

Welcome to the site. I hope they prove us wrong. I got some crow on backorder.