Silsbee vs Jasper

STigerNation

I will be more than happy with a one point victory. At this point in the year a one point win just moves you forward to the next game. This district is really tough this year and I would not be surprised if our third and fourth place teams both win in the playoffs. It might be likely that we have some rematches of district opponents during the playoffs. Then the old saying "It's hard to beat a good team twice" comes into play. The other side of that thought is that if you won the first game the opponent has to have some doubt in their mind that they can beat you. 

At any rate... play one game at a time and be satisfied if you pick up a one point win. 

36 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

How do they determine what games to broadcast? IMO the HF and Jasper games would be a better game to show over BC and Hardin Jefferson right? 

maybe it's because of the local stream that takes place? or that may not have one bit to do with it. Though we in this area for sure find this game worthy of their service, there are lots of other great matchups in the state with vital district seeding on the line.

19 minutes ago, chefkland76 said:

Hate to miss this game and the first round of the playoffs!!! But hopefully my Bulldogs will give me a few rounds in the playoffs!! 

All in all I'm very proud of my community and very proud of Coach C and very proud of Jasper Athletics!! The future is very bright!!!

Silsbee 45

Jasper 47

So BRIGHT 🔆  we gotta wear shades!

6 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

How do they determine what games to broadcast? IMO the HF and Jasper games would be a better game to show over BC and Hardin Jefferson right? 

Texan Live is only contracted to do Silsbee home games. They are not required by contract to do their out of town games during regular season. They have done a few but mainly because they have contracts with the other schools.

The HF game was not done due to facilities and the Jasper game is not being done due to the fact that Jasper has a free video broadcast and they are not allowed to do games there.

A lot of the time facilities and broadband access has a lot to do with what games they do.

6 hours ago, chefkland76 said:

Hate to miss this game and the first round of the playoffs!!! But hopefully my Bulldogs will give me a few rounds in the playoffs!! 

All in all I'm very proud of my community and very proud of Coach C and very proud of Jasper Athletics!! The future is very bright!!!

Silsbee 45

Jasper 47

Jasper haven’t scored 47 points all season and you think they are going to score 47 on the Tigers. Lol. 

14 hours ago, Mballler#1 said:

Go to Kjas website and go to live broadcast they keep up with how many viewers are on the broadcast throughput the game so I know they are broadcasting the game now it also depends on how many people are tuning in and hopefully it doesn’t 

If Silsbee can get the run game going with Martin and Kibbles, look out. 

28 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

They might make more noise in the postseason, but this game is a toss up,,,especially if it's played in the rain on Friday night. 

We’ll that’s your opinion. I don’t see it as a toss up. I see it as a good game with Silsbee winning. I am a Pirate fan, not a Bulldog or Tiger fan.