Week-10 Barbers Hill at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 10/28

Who wins   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Barbers Hill

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2022 at 11:00 PM

48 minutes ago, LTFALCON said:

Well could this game get pushed up/back a day? Didn't realize Orange County was expecting that much rain. If played in such conditions, who does this favor BH or PAM? 

If anything I could see it moved up, MHS plays KWP on a Thursday next week, pretty sure Coach Morgan wouldn't go for this weeks game getting moved to Saturday???

Also we're in Jefferson County not Orange County. 

If played on Friday in the elements I think it's advantage BH, but that's thinking we'll really have trouble hanging on to a wet ball. 🤷🏾‍♂️

38 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I hope they move to Thursday. This is to important of a game for both teams to have the elements effect the outcome.  Both teams would have to play in it, but It would slow down the BH air assault for sure. 

If they are going to move it, would imagine that would have already happened. IDK. If it is played, good luck to both teams and pray for safety for both sides. Now that being said,  30 years ago this would be played in a mudhole. LOL Kids dont  know anything about that!

17 minutes ago, LTFALCON said:

If they are going to move it, would imagine that would have already happened. IDK. If it is played, good luck to both teams and pray for safety for both sides. Now that being said,  30 years ago this would be played in a mudhole. LOL Kids dont  know anything about that!

From reading the article MBG posted I think the PAM coach feels he would have the advantage in the rain, so it may not move for that reason alone. LOL the only mud these kids see is from the bus to the locker rooms😂

9 hours ago, BHFAN said:

I hope they move to Thursday. This is to important of a game for both teams to have the elements effect the outcome.  Both teams would have to play in it, but It would slow down the BH air assault for sure. 

It's not like yall can't run the ball. It would hurt us more cause we couldn't turn yall over easier. 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

It's not like yall can't run the ball. It would hurt us more cause we couldn't turn yall over easier. 

Yeah it’s just our strength is the pass. We did the best I have seen last game on the ground though, so you never know

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

Yeah it’s just our strength is the pass. We did the best I have seen last game on the ground though, so you never know

Yalls RB was running thru KWP tackles kinda easy at times. We can run the rock too also, just can't be loose with the ball, every team going forward gonna go for the strip when playing us. 

Also something of note: Senior Night activities has been moved to next Tuesday. So that lessens any distractions for this game. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yalls RB was running thru KWP tackles kinda easy at times. We can run the rock too also, just can't be loose with the ball, every team going forward gonna go for the strip when playing us. 

Also something of note: Senior Night activities has been moved to next Tuesday. So that lessens any distractions for this game. 

It’s a very important game don’t blame PAM move any distraction is a good move. BH will have to play sound on Defense to negate the athleticism of PAM. Still wouldn’t play in a turd floater though if there is a choice💩