Babies can tell their transgender in the womb🤦‍♂️

5GallonBucket

I get that I’m more of a “liberal” conservative than many of you on this site, but stuff like this is nauseating to me.  Ten years ago when being liberal meant you thought a couple of consenting adults could do what they want, and maybe get insurance for their partner, I was all for it.  It’s mind blowing to me that being a liberal now means you have to agree with allowing sex changes for minors and being okay with someone identifying as a shoe and marrying their pet goat.  It’s pure insanity!  

6 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I get that I’m more of a “liberal” conservative than many of you on this site, but stuff like this is nauseating to me.  Ten years ago when being liberal meant you thought a couple of consenting adults could do what they want, and maybe get insurance for their partner, I was all for it.  It’s mind blowing to me that being a liberal now means you have to agree with allowing sex changes for minors and being okay with someone identifying as a shoe and marrying their pet goat.  It’s pure insanity!  

Yes, the Democrats have become the party of freaks.

I grew up in a time when the difference was whether affirmative action should correct a past wrong by instituting a new wrong or should we increase military spending over social services or vice versa. Both sides had valid opinions.

Today for example, Florida just passed a law where elementary school teachers can’t discuss sex changes with children until they are 10 years old (which is still abhorrent to me) and the leftist Democrats are still screaming about it…. It is horrible that a teacher can’t discuss transgender and sex changes with a 6 year old!!!

I don’t believe that many Democrat voters believe in some of that nonsense that is happening but they are either ignorant as to what is going on or they are so stuck in the home team that they turn a blind eye.

Their argument? Hershel Walker says that he doesn’t believe in abortion but 10 years ago he may have helped a girlfriend get one. But what about stupid laws Democrats? We don’t care about that. We care that a decade ago Walker might have had a different opinion than he does today!!

Remember that Ronald Reagan was one of the most popular presidents ever and yet he was a Democrat governor of California. Wisdom and experience allows for a change. 

On 10/8/2022 at 12:44 AM, bullets13 said:

That’s how it starts….you give in a lil bit they want to take the whole mile

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 8:16 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

That’s how it starts….you give in a lil bit they want to take the whole mile

There’s no limit to their insanity.  I’m in awe that they still have a following.  Are these folks even aware of what’s going on?