BH vs Crosby

BHFAN

BH vs Crosby  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, I'm talking about not a SINGLE one. The only player they have that would start for King doesn't even start for them. Dude is comparing losing to 5A Manvel who got blown out the very next week in the playoffs by Huntsville to 6A CEK who lost 41-24 in the 3rd round to state semi-finalist Katy? It comical at the least. Even when Manvel was 6A Katy destroyed those D'Eriq King led teams worse than they did King last year. 

CEK has always been a weak team till just a few years ago. We skull dragged them over and over. Now Manvel, they have sustained success. Same goes for Crosby, take away last couple years aaaand they were out by the second round. Now, all of a sudden you’re some legendary program? Come on man

2 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

You say don’t get hung up on opening night, but in the same sentence you talk about our game against Magnolia West? Lol

Only to show how bad y'all looked that night too for reference. One thing for sure about opening night is that y'all don't haver personnel anywhere in the hemisphere of CEK. Crosby has a running back that can truck through your defense like #4 from Mag. West did. IDK why they were even trying to throw the ball so much? They could've just lined up and mashed y'all into the dirt with the running game. 

1 minute ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Only to show how bad y'all looked that night too for reference. One thing for sure about opening night is that y'all don't haver personnel anywhere in the hemisphere of CEK. Crosby has a running back that can truck through your defense like #4 from Mag. West did. IDK why they were even trying to throw the ball so much? They could've just lined up and mashed y'all into the dirt with the running game. 

I bet y’all don’t run all night either. Go to the old bubble pass in the flat due to pressure on the QB. I’ll wait and see if Crosby just runs every play. Bet y’all don’t 

1 minute ago, TradenupBH said:

CEK has always been a weak team till just a few years ago. We skull dragged them over and over. Now Manvel, they have sustained success. Same goes for Crosby, take away last couple years aaaand they were out by the second round. Now, all of a sudden you’re some legendary program? Come on man

I never claimed we were legendary. I know high school football history and wouldn't make dumb comments like that. Manvel just got dogged out by Shadow Creek, they wouldn't be able to stay on the field with CEK either. Just like y'all wouldn't. Lol, y'all couldn't even stay on the field with MW. 

Just now, TradenupBH said:

I bet y’all don’t run all night either. Go to the old bubble pass in the flat due to pressure on the QB. I’ll wait and see if Crosby just runs every play. Bet y’all don’t 

Y'all's dbs are terrible, why wouldn't we take advantage of their poor tackling with screens? That's just good coaching. He had 184 rushing yards last week though, I would imagine that's going to be a similar number on BH based on film study. BH doesn't FBS defensive players all through their defense like CEK and FBM do. I tell you right now too, that FB Marshall team y'all beat last year is nothing like the one now with Banks moved to receiver and a different QB. 

38 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Y'all got destroyed by Magnolia West and beat and beat a couple of bottom feeders. I guess that's what y'all expected though? Crosby is 2-1 just like most people thought we would be. Don't get hung up on opening night, because if that's the case the way that #4 from Mag. West trucked his way through your entire defense doesn't bode well at all for trying to stop the Crosby running back. Kid had 14 carries for 102 and was running right down BH's throat and over the top of your DBs. I'll tell you this, that Mag. West team that beat y'all wouldn't beat Crosby. They don't have near the QB Myles is and don't have skill guys like us on either side of the ball. I actually think when we beat y'all that BH will be playing La Porte for 4th place. 

Expectations. Crosby was expected to get beat by CEK, but not by a Donkey Stomp. Crosby was expected to beat FBM , but should have been by at least 14. Crosby was expected to beat Lee, but it should have been a blood bath. BH on the other hand was expected to lose to Mag West , but kept it respectful. BH was expected to beat Montgomery, but not by 4 TDS and BH was expected to beat Sterling, but not by 7 TD’s.

this is what I mean

18 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Y'all's dbs are terrible, why wouldn't we take advantage of their poor tackling with screens? That's just good coaching. He had 184 rushing yards last week though, I would imagine that's going to be a similar number on BH based on film study. BH doesn't FBS defensive players all through their defense like CEK and FBM do. I tell you right now too, that FB Marshall team y'all beat last year is nothing like the one now with Banks moved to receiver and a different QB. 

No FBS players last year kept you in check😂 FBM isn’t better your just worse 👍

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

Expectations. Crosby was expected to get beat by CEK, but not by a Donkey Stomp. Crosby was expected to beat FBM , but should have been by at least 14. Crosby was expected to beat Lee, but it should have been a blood bath. BH on the other hand was expected to lose to Mag West , but kept it respectful. BH was expected to beat Montgomery, but not by 4 TDS and BH was expected to beat Sterling, but not by 7 TD’s.

this is what I mean

Dude, y'all literally scored all those points because of how bad Sterling's offense was. Fumbling it at their own 10 yard line, throwing awful picks inside their own 10 yard line, etc. Sterling wasn't expected to be as bad but they gave up 77 the week before y'all so 59 isn't really a surprise. All Montgomery had was that RB last year which is why PNG beat them in the playoffs. They don't have anything, which is why they lost to Dayton too. You call being down 25 in the 4th quarter when they get off the gas respectful? 

4 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

No FBS players last year kept you in check😂 FBM isn’t better your just worse 👍

Kept who in check? Crosby scored 53 points on BH last year. It was obvious y'all didn't have FBS players on your defense. On the offensive side the only reason y'all kept it close is because of the two FBS player at receiver who won't be suiting up while the other won't be starting. 

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

The DC for one and a possible 3rd place finish with a tougher 1st round opponent. BH wasn’t expect to finish above 3rd this year. Crosby hasn’t meet expectations yet while BH has and more IMO. 

Crosby has nothing to lose. They are the smallest school in 5AD1 in the state.  Yes, the fans have high “expectations”, but the season is still early and many players are still out. Just because BH fans have an expectation level of “making the playoffs”, doesn’t mean our players have everything to lose. 

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Nah, he's actually 14.4. His grandpa was the original 14, his dad was 14.2, his all-district big brother was 14.3, and his 8th grade little brother is 14.5. 

Ok great I wasnt sure, I just wanted to be sure that everyone knew the mouthpiece of the message boards was the rb's dad and sounds like we have atleast 5 more years of it lol. Love it! 

2 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Crosby has nothing to lose. They are the smallest school in 5AD1 in the state.  Yes, the fans have high “expectations”, but the season is still early and many players are still out. Just because BH fans have an expectation level of “making the playoffs”, doesn’t mean our players have everything to lose. 

Crosby has everything to lose, nothing less than a undefeated district championship and deep run towards state is failure.  If the score isnt 59-7 tomorrow night its a failure.  Exactly what BH did to Sterling is what you think you should do to BH.  

4 minutes ago, kenny powers said:

Ok great I wasnt sure, I just wanted to be sure that everyone knew the mouthpiece of the message boards was the rb's dad and sounds like we have atleast 5 more years of it lol. Love it! 

Crosby has everything to lose, nothing less than a undefeated district championship and deep run towards state is failure.  If the score isnt 59-7 tomorrow night its a failure.  Exactly what BH did to Sterling is what you think you should do to BH.  

Everybody that's been on this board for any number of years is well aware all my kids are #14, I've been doing this for over a decade on here. It's going to be a lot more than 5 years, I have young nephews and another young son. I love it too!

So you're saying you on here talking trash and don't even have the DNA to produce a varsity football player? Makes sense now. 

I think what everybody wants to say is Crosby posters get on here and boast that everyone sucks, but their team. Like BH not having FBS players. Schools with no big college bound kids beat schools with them every week. Crosby always talks mad trash because there’s that chance if they lose to a team like BH, they will get clowned on here and hurt their pride. Crosby has a good football team, but their not a juggernaut by any means.

24 minutes ago, CCRed said:

bahahahahahaha

1 minute ago, TradenupBH said:

I think what everybody wants to say is Crosby posters get on here and boast that everyone sucks, but their team. Like BH not having FBS players. Schools with no big college bound kids beat schools with them every week. Crosby always talks mad trash because there’s that chance if they lose to a team like BH, they will get clowned on here and hurt their pride. Crosby has a good football team, but their not a juggernaut by any means.

Saying you don't have is FBS players is nowhere equivalent to saying you suck. That's just your perception of the comments. You don't have to tell me teams with no FBS players beat teams that have them because we do it all the time. Never would a non-blowout loss to BH be equivalent to the way were clowned around the state on basically every high school football outlet after losing by 56 at home to King. Don't gas the situation up dude