Port Neches-Groves (27) @ West Orange-Stark (6) - FINAL

jdawg03

4 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Yes they were.

I would hate to see anyone lose there job. But, when the last time w.o gave up 32 and 27 in back to back weeks!!  And to make matters worse your safety is leading the team in tackles. Incase ppl don't know #8 and #9 are the LBS. And I feel so bad for them. Bcz,they started last year.and now they're not adjusting to this new defense.

PNG had a good game. The thing that's crazy is that there is still a lot of room to grow. WOS always had beat us to the outside. Tonight they couldnt because the speed was neutralized by great athletes and superb play calling. WOS had less than 30 yards in the first half. Now You guy know I have nothing but respect for wOS which is why it's so shocking to me. PNGs new staff is really making some good calls and the execution has been pretty good.

Congratulations to PNG , just to put it in perspective. PNG is a 5A school, playing a 4A Div II school. They should always win this match up . But have been unable to do that for 18 years. And they still have not , nor will they ever beat a Cornell Thompson coached team.  WOS will at best be a mediocre program from here on out. They will win some games , when playing in their classification because they do have talent .  It was a great ride , and I will always support the Stangs. 
So PNG fans don’t get too stoked up over this win. 

8 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

Congratulations to PNG , just to put it in perspective. PNG is a 5A school, playing a 4A Div II school. They should always win this match up . But have been unable to do that for 18 years. And they still have not , nor will they ever beat a Cornell Thompson coached team.  WOS will at best be a mediocre program from here on out. They will win some games , when playing in their classification because they do have talent .  It was a great ride , and I will always support the Stangs. 

We beat Cornell thompson’s mustangs in 2013

It really embarrassing what I saw and sick in my stomach. Coaching destroy the tradition like no discipline, foundation, focus, work hard, passion, and tackling. 

Be honest what I see and they will not play in the deep. Maybe 2nd round that is it.

Very disappointing and feel bad for boys that they have to follow by coaching. Coaching destroy itself not boys!

19 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

Incorrect PNG beat Thompson in 2013 37-34

26 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

59 already. 2016 was 69 TOTAL in 16 games. But this is interesting. It was 2015. We did alright after that loss in Baytown that year.

Silsbee    49-28

Richmond Foster    14-42

But,the difference is u ran the 50 defense.and at least the kids could adjust.there not understanding this defense and its the LBS out the game.take for instance in the 4th.they ran play action and #19 there best wr was left all alone.no one knew who was supposed to be covering him.unless they got back to the 50 it maybe a long season for us.doesnt matter how much talent u have.if u don't have the coaching to go with it.

11 minutes ago, Davidp0403 said:

Reading this thread and the other wos vs png thread.   There has been alot of excuses and backpedaling comments instead of png just dominated line of scrimmage all night.  The ones that making excuse of new coach/ new system at wos.   Png is in same boat. New o and d after 13 years 

Png needed to change offense and defense  cause what they had wasn't working