Queen Elizabeth II dead at 96

PhatMack19

Not a big fan of the British Royal Family, but she’s the exception.  Plunged into the position of Queen at 25 when her father died.  She was 27 when coronated.  As a youth, during WW-II, she walked the walk, assisting the war effort anyway she could.  Essentially rolling up her sleeves and working side by side with her future subjects.  Class?  She was the epitome of the word.  Be difficult, if not impossible, to name any comparable world leader.  We’ll be a long time seeing her like again.

RIP Queen Elizabeth ✝️✝️✝️

Did you see it?  The day Queen Elizabeth died a beautiful rainbow appeared over Buckingham Palace.  Coincidence?  Hmmmm, maybe.  A sign from heaven?  Hmmmm, also maybe.  I’d prefer the latter.  A sign from God - “Come home my good and faithful servant”.  I’m a believer in our God, and a bit of a dreamer.  I’d like to think he still gives us signs, if only we look - and then actually see the signs for what they are.  So, a rainbow, a sign, or both?  When events like this happen, don’t just look - look again.  Is there more there than our eyes can see?  Maybe.  Just maybe.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

That would leave us with Kamala, far worse for America.  She is absolutely clueless, more so than joe.

And for now (fingers crossed it won’t happen), Pelosi is next in line after Harris.

Sure, we all know the Constitution and if Harris became the president, she could then choose her vice president which would have to be approved by the Senate and the House similar to a Supreme Court nominee except both houses would vote and not just the Senate. Pelosi would then go back to #3 in line.

Hopefully that dynamic changes in 7 weeks.

Here is a “what if” that might scare Democrats. 

If the Republicans pick up only 1 seat in the Senate, they will have control if they all vote together.

No nominee can be approved without at least some Republican support.

If they can flip 4 seats in the House, the Speaker of the House, with complete control of ALL legislation, would be a Republican.

The biggest “what if”…..

If both scenarios happen (or even one actually) and Biden leaves office for whatever reason, the Republican Speaker of the House would be #2 in line for the presidency until both houses of Congress agrees on the Vice President nominee.

So the Republicans would have to approve of any Harris nominee (or if she left office first, any Biden nominee) as vice president or a Republican would be next in line.

It kind of gives a different view of the current Democrat, who needs you or bipartisanship stance.

I would bet they now will all of a sudden want to reach across the aisle.