A REAL PAM FAN

pakronos

I’m sorry if I ruffle the fan base, but I’m not going to get my hopes up. MY expectations isn’t just having a pretty regular season record or beating mid county. That’s that 90’s mentality of being mediocre which imo has poisoned this whole area!!! Same crap when Nederland would brag on DC’s but get plucked by the second rd and people were happy and Neumann got rich off it. I don’t care how good we look, the titans have been very disappointing the past three years. Why??? Three years of sitting home and looking like they forget how to coach and play come the playoffs!!!! If it’s about looking good during the year to get these kids looked at, I’ll take that. Also as fans, stop making excuses already for the playoffs!!! Y’all scared of region 2??? The way y’all been talking up this team reg 2 should be worried about us!!!!! Another problem. Should have been going 3-4 rds deep over the past 3 years smh

All I know is if I want to watch Pam, I’m tuning into old Baywatch episodes

As far as PAM goes, they’ll continue to work hard and get better each week. Once the playoffs start, we all would like our favorite team bring home that state championship. It’s not that easy getting their in the first place. Gotta remember that group on the other sideline are coached up, talented, and want to win just as bad. Or is that badly?

Good Luck to PAM and all area teams as this season progresses.

20 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

All I know is if I want to watch Pam, I’m tuning into old Baywatch episodes

As far as PAM goes, they’ll continue to work hard and get better each week. Once the playoffs start, we all would like our favorite team bring home that state championship. It’s not that easy getting their in the first place. Gotta remember that group on the other sideline are coached up, talented, and want to win just as bad. Or is that badly?

Good Luck to PAM and all area teams as this season progresses.

If u first place, u playing the weakest team in the first rd!!!! I’m not even talking about a championship, WIN A PLAYOFF GAME!!!! They got that Dallas cowboy thing going 

27 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You are talking about playoffs and that is 9 weeks away.

The game threads and discussions are about what's happening now.

Jeez!

The frustration of every year to see none of this success matter besides to help getting them into college, which is important. Sorry but beating the locals and bad teams in the district does not mean a lot when u have the best athletes probably in the area!!

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

The frustration of every year to see none of this success matter besides to help getting them into college, which is important. Sorry but beating the locals and bad teams in the district does not mean a lot when u have the best athletes probably in the area!!

I get wth you saying. But let this play out. 

13 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I get what you are saying but how about have that discussion when the playoffs get here? If they fail miserably in the playoffs, then by all means let it rip.

In the mean time, I think its good discussion to focus on how the team is playing right now and how they will shape up for district play. If that isn't possible, then I suggest just hold your tongue till the playoffs start. Seems to me it's wasted breath right now.

I love Mouse's passion......

But

Your analysis of the 1st round match up since the UIL split divisions is asinine at best.  All of the teams who have beaten PAM in the 1st round have since moved up to 6A and did well when they drop during that alignment.  Then, the wizards at the UIL mapping room put us in Reg 2.  Man, I love you #pause but you don't know your football.  Go to UIL.org and look at the big picture instead of just focusing on what PAM is doing or not doing.  Or, don't waste your emotion on PAM anymore.  Cheer for Dickerson or some team in that area

Any commentary from Barbara's Hill fans are moot since she hasn't done anything significant since the 70's in foosball.  #thebestcoachessaltdomemoneycanbuy

7 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

But

Your analysis of the 1st round match up since the UIL split divisions is asinine at best.  All of the teams who have beaten PAM in the 1st round have since moved up to 6A and did well when they drop during that alignment.  Then, the wizards at the UIL mapping room put us in Reg 2.  Man, I love you #pause but you don't know your football.  Go to UIL.org and look at the big picture instead of just focusing on what PAM is doing or not doing.  Or, don't waste your emotion on PAM anymore.  Cheer for Dickerson or some team in that area

Any commentary from Barbara's Hill fans are moot since she hasn't done anything significant since the 70's in foosball.  #thebestcoachessaltdomemoneycanbuy

This!! 

44 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

But

We get by the 1st round though

We agree to disagree. One team u play two years in a row and still can’t get it???? It doesn’t take a genius to figure you line your best up and I’ll bring my best. In the playoffs, if anything WE had the advantage first rd with more depth and talent. Sorry not buying it’s the UIL fault that we can’t get past the first rd. THATS asinine lol. As far as waiting to speak on this, well by then all that praise u seeing now, will turn into get them adults outta there!!! Or we still building etc… y’all know who y’all are lol… just saying they should go 9-1. Us PAM fans including me make fun of teams with soft schedules that thump thief chest…. Look in the mirror lately??? I get u only can play who they put in front of u. Just the “coach” needs to be on the hot seat…On a positive note, PAM have the best team in the area, better than WOS. Probably the best team in the district… it’s Morgan’s train to derail.

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

We agree to disagree. One team u play two years in a row and still can’t get it???? It doesn’t take a genius to figure you line your best up and I’ll bring my best. In the playoffs, if anything WE had the advantage first rd with more depth and talent. Sorry not buying it’s the UIL fault that we can’t get past the first rd. THATS asinine lol. As far as waiting to speak on this, well by then all that praise u seeing now, will turn into get them adults outta there!!! Or we still building etc… y’all know who y’all are lol… just saying they should go 9-1. Us PAM fans including me make fun of teams with soft schedules that thump thief chest…. Look in the mirror lately??? I get u only can play who they put in front of u. Just the “coach” needs to be on the hot seat…On a positive note, PAM have the best team in the area, better than WOS. Probably the best team in the district… it’s Morgan’s train to derail.

Again, everyone PAM has lost to in the 1st round had played for at least the region 3 final.  That's 4 rounds mouse.  Not beat PAM and get blown out the next week.  Also, beating the locals in a low key recruiting tool.  We have 4 x Bulldogs playing last night.  It would be nice if #69 for Nederland transfers home.  You have to see the big picture......

I remember there was a time we couldn't get past LaPorte in the1st round, then 2011 happened.  Since that regional final game, haven't loss to LP since.....

2 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

The 70's.  Platform shoes.  Bell bottoms and only 1 bridge across the Trinity

I may be off, but I bet all of those 1st round victories were followed by a 2nd round beat down.  Playing HISD schools will build false confidence

#CoveHigh

Yup your wrong.  

1 hour ago, Austin1985 said:

Well, list your 1st round victories since moving up to 5A.  I'll wait

2018- First round loss to Manvel

2019- first round win vs Houston Sterling. Second round win vs Whitehouse third round loss to Manvel

2020- first round win vs Galena Park second round loss to Huntsville 

2021- first round win vs Fortbend Marshall second round loss vs A&M Consolidated. 

FE12C377-98FD-49EB-9921-2F9E1723F1AD.jpeg

11 minutes ago, BHFan09 said:

2018- First round loss to Manvel

2019- first round win vs Houston Sterling. Second round win vs Whitehouse third round loss to Manvel

2020- first round win vs Galena Park second round loss to Huntsville 

2021- first round win vs Fortbend Marshall second round loss vs A&M Consolidated. 

I was half right #nineteenandtwenty   Thank you for responding

To your cove counterpart, that's some under achievement considering the money spent in coaches.....

1 minute ago, pakronos said:

Won’t be no hate cause those COACHES obviously did it right and track is more athlete individual talent.

Then shut the hell up til mid season. Your La Marque team lost to Wheatley (sp) 

And I talked to Korey after the Ned game. We gonna be alright.