West Orange Stark vs PNG

lcm93

1 hour ago, FrodoNDN said:

Ball hog if we can. If our big boys up front keep pounding 3 or 4 yard carries and run the clock we could have a chance. I am hoping our defense shows up again. Wrapping up looked so good last week.

I'm glad u see what I see. It's there only chance. And I hope png is seeing that teams aren't given our special team guys opportunities to return the ball.if they do it could really put them behind the 8 ball

8 minutes ago, dj said:

I'm glad u see what I see. It's there only chance. And I hope png is seeing that teams aren't given our special team guys opportunities to return the ball.if they do it could really put them behind the 8 ball

One of these days I’ll be off in time to see for myself some things I question but who is deep on PR/KR 

On 9/3/2022 at 4:19 PM, WOS99 said:

I thought maybe you have vision problems since you're still crying about one game in the thread for another that doesn't even involve your team.

You have alot of room talk about other people taking crap that doesn't involve your team. Where you at tonight haven't seen any post yet..🤠😂🤣

On 9/6/2022 at 5:35 PM, Majestyk said:

You need to lay off the hard stuff. I like PN-G and look for the them to have a great season but beat WO-S?.....That dog won't hunt. You can break it down however you want, algebraically, long division, short division show your work wishingly hoping whatever, not gonna happen. I gotta go somebody just delivered some crow to my porch.

On 9/7/2022 at 11:30 AM, PAT said:

Gonna be a complete smorgasbord. PNG is very slow! Will not be able to keep up with the speed. Same outcome as when they played memorial. 
Wos 42 PNG 17

PN-G's Shea Adams says...the quotes above did not age well.

Go Indians.

1 hour ago, 1989NDN said:

You need to lay off the hard stuff. I like PN-G and look for the them to have a great season but beat WO-S?.....That dog won't hunt. You can break it down however you want, algebraically, long division, short division show your work wishingly hoping whatever, not gonna happen. I gotta go somebody just delivered some crow to my porch.

On 9/7/2022 at 11:30 AM, PAT said:

Gonna be a complete smorgasbord. PNG is very slow! Will not be able to keep up with the speed. Same outcome as when they played memorial. 
Wos 42 PNG 17

PN-G's Shea Adams says...the quotes above did not age well.

Go Indians.

I was amazed that folks seemed amazed that I said PNG should win.  But, this is high school football and we are all partial to our schools, and that's how it should be. The banter is fun. Best to WOS and PNG for the upcoming district games. 

I ask for know crow but "You can break it down however you want, algebraically, long division, short division show your work wishingly hoping whatever, not gonna happen."  Thats very funny and intuitive even if it was off a little. I will always respect WOS with a win or one of the many losses by PNG I respect you guys alll the way. Hats off to you and your program. Its been one that only other teams like PNG and most others could dream off. Hats off to you guys and continue to develop and become what is possible. Ill be a fan of you guys the rest of the way

4 hours ago, outanup said:

For what it's worth, my prediction was a close game with the Stangs on top. I knew the Stangs weren't the same team but still thought they would out athlete the Injuns. Here's hoping the Stangs will adjust and remain the measuring stick in our area. No slight to either squad, much respect for all....

Same to yall.ive never seen anything like this.u went 4 rounds deep.and lose to the eventual state Champs. And I can accept the loss.better team won on that day.no excuses abt injuries.the better team won.so, u tell me a few months later bcz ur HC retires u bring in GUYS that don't know anything abt the team. And u let them change the whole offense and defense!! In a few months and expect the kids to understand what system u have.this is beyond crazy.who does this ?? I look at LCM and there great coaching staff.they didn't. I look at this new and great coaching staff at PNG led by stomp.i bet they didn't either.i think it's an insult to everyone that has played at W.O 

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

WOW LOL. since png are world beaters now, what does that make PAM? lol...well i think this was more of WOS losing the game than png winning.

A minor bump. Giving them their worse season opening loss in school history means nothing. They opened in 1925. 

I hope for the best for the Injuns rest of the season regardless of what their own website admin thinks. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂 

I think they may give FBM a game or win it. 

8 hours ago, pakronos said:

WOW LOL. since png are world beaters now, what does that make PAM? lol...well i think this was more of WOS losing the game than png winning.

That first game was a fluke. it happens. we will see with the Titans and Indians stack up in the end....

14 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

A minor bump. Giving them their worse season opening loss in school history means nothing. They opened in 1925. 

I hope for the best for the Injuns rest of the season regardless of what their own website admin thinks. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂 

I think they may give FBM a game or win it. 

I agree.  Further, I think PNG and PAM did each other a great big favor in week 1. PNG coaches and players both learned some things, and some new PNG players had to step up, and got good experience in the process. 

And PAM needs to be sending fruit baskets and donuts over to the PNG fieldhouse, they won't get another gift like that game for the rest of this season.   

On 9/11/2022 at 11:43 AM, prepballfan said:

I ask for know crow but "You can break it down however you want, algebraically, long division, short division show your work wishingly hoping whatever, not gonna happen."  Thats very funny and intuitive even if it was off a little. I will always respect WOS with a win or one of the many losses by PNG I respect you guys alll the way. Hats off to you and your program. Its been one that only other teams like PNG and most others could dream off. Hats off to you guys and continue to develop and become what is possible. Ill be a fan of you guys the rest of the way

I promise to lay off the hard stuff and the crow. Good luck indians