2022 Pick 'ems - Weekly Results

WOSdrummer99

Just now, bullets13 said:

I went back and tried to make a post with all the top-3 finishes in pickems over the years by searching the archives, but past 2017 ran into roadblocks with missing threads, different formats, etc.

We have had a couple of software updates since the start of this site (Dec. 2005) that caused us to lose some content. I do know that the pickems started in the 2006 season and we never missed a year from that point. But like I said, we lost entire forum content with those software upgrades.

48 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Good to see some of us "old timers" (guys been here since the site started) hanging tough against these other, newer members.

Mark, you and I may be two of the oldest tenured members left.

Yes sir. I have a picture somewhere of some of the original crew from maybe the first live football show the site might have had. I think it was a barbers hill at wos scrimmage from 2006. I will see if I can dig it up and post it. I have definitely added a few pounds and some grey hair since then lol

@Pepper Brooks and I tied year before last. There was no tiebreaker. And I still stand firm that Todd miscounted. He got so mad when I said #stopthesteal

Lol Good memories 

Unfortunately I only see one local Saturday game. Points would be the deciding factor. I'm thinking 1st- closest to margin of victory. And if still tied 2nd tiebreaker would be closest to total points combined.

Let me know and I'll edit week 11 accordingly.

1 minute ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

@Pepper Brooks and I tied year before last. There was no tiebreaker. And I still stand firm that Todd miscounted. He got so mad when I said #stopthesteal

Good memories 

Unfortunately I only see one local Saturday game. Points would be the deciding factor. I'm thinking 1st- closest to margin of victory. And if still tied 2nd tiebreaker would be closest to total points combined.

Or just have everyone get their picks in by Thursday so you can include our game with KWP. 😁

(I know that aint happening but at least I tried)

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Lol Good memories 

Could just continue the pickems thru playoffs and just have an overall winner.

It's your gig. I'm good with either of the two tie breakers you mentioned.

In the past, Todd always went with total points.

10 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

In the past, Todd always went with total points.

That would be good. If there’s a tie after next week. The tied leader’s for regular season go into overtime and pick into the first week of playoffs until there’s a winner. Not a one game pick to decide the winner. I would also be okay for everyone just keeps picking through the end of playoffs and just have an overall winner. Which could end in a tie also Lol. I’m good with whatever, just glad to still be in the game. Good luck 

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Lol Good memories 

I didn't even participate this season. It has been a rough year for our family. Hopefully will get back to pick ems next season.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I will continue them thru the playoffs. Probably gonna have some Thursday and/or Saturday games. Even before championship week starts on that Wednesday. 

I'll go with my earlier idea for the tiebreaker. Hopefully it won't be needed. It is just bragging rights. So it's not like it really matters that much.

Good luck to all.

BTW, the FF app pickems have been compromised by people cheating and changing their pick after the games. But somehow I'm still in 17th place. Smh

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

If I’m not mistaken our leader just dropped a perfect game, and I hit 24 and somehow lost ground.  Hopefully I missed something.  

WOW!!! You're right. I don't even have to count. If my math is correct there's no way he can lose.

DING DING DING

WE HAVE A WINNER.

The Regular Season Winner is @Bobcatfan4life

Congratulations!!!

25 minutes ago, Bobcatfan4life said:

I was watching every game closely the last 2 nights. I kept thinking man this might be happening....think I'll go try my luck at one of those powerball tickets 😳

It could happen. Play the winning scores.

I'll get the rest results up soon. Gonna work on next week's pick'ems first. It's not over yet.