Kountze (12) @ Hull-Daisetta (22) FINAL

jdawg03

Congrats HD!! Young team with grit. Bobcats proved lots of us wrong tonight. That offensive line and defensive line played tough. The TB Tyler thibodeaux is quick! The big defensive end Drake is a monster! RB Logan Smith and the QB Sterling kid are ball players! Isaac Garcia is a ball player! The Flowers kid and Ford kid played well. The coaches called a great game! HD Nation! 

10 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Congrats HD!! Young team with grit. Bobcats proved lots of us wrong tonight. That offensive line and defensive line played tough. The TB Tyler thibodeaux is quick! The big defensive end Drake is a monster! RB Logan Smith and the QB Sterling kid are ball players! Isaac Garcia is a ball player! The Flowers kid and Ford kid played well. The coaches called a great game! HD Nation! 

7 names..🤔.. 7 Horsemen?!!

STATE CHAMPS!

We got bad info!!!!    (Check the Team Preview). 

Stinky new coaches wanting to start their Stinky coaches kids over homegrown talent, the last remnants of the original 4 horsemen ended up at Liberty and this season was over. Now, apparently there are 7 Horsemen and great coaching???

Look out    

2 hours ago, RedJollyRoger said:

We got bad info!!!!    (Check the Team Preview). 

Stinky new coaches wanting to start their Stinky coaches kids over homegrown talent, the last remnants of the original 4 horsemen ended up at Liberty and this season was over. Now, apparently there are 7 Horsemen and great coaching???

Look out    

It does say a lot about the good job the coaches are doing at HD, they did lose two all-district RB’s and secondary players in last two seasons, their top two players, Devante Broussard and Dawson Victorian. And let’s not leave out HD’s starting senior QB Landon Sellers of last 3 seasons, did not play this year due  to a medical issue. HD is not gonna win the super bowl, but Bird has them doing the little things. 

1 hour ago, TXHORN_ET said:

It’s not like Kountze is a major high school football juggernaut.

Congrats to HD on the win.

Apparently you can’t read, you are right, Kountze is not Katy, although for the smallest enrollment 2A team to beat a 3A playoff team from last year, Kountze went 7-4, pretty impressive, especially with HD having 13 players on varsity. HD high school currently has like 104 kids 9-12. You should be more concerned with Warren beating the brakes off of Hardin last night, last I checked Warren isn’t Katy either lol. 

Y’all would be tearing HD apart if they lost to the bigger 3A… 

1 hour ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

Apparently you can’t read, you are right, Kountze is not Katy, although for the smallest enrollment 2A team to beat a 3A playoff team from last year, Kountze went 7-4, pretty impressive, especially with HD having 13 players on varsity. HD high school currently has like 104 kids 9-12. You should be more concerned with Warren beating the brakes off of Hardin last night, last I checked Warren isn’t Katy either lol. 

Yes they were a playoff team last year… As I stated they lost a lot. I get what your trying to say but the but beating Kountze ain’t it. Yes they would be tearing them apart if Kountze won because Kountze isn’t good this year lol

2 hours ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

Thank you for pointing out my academic deficiencies in my inability to put vowels and consonants together to form words, much less read them. It’s my own fault for taking advice from Cheech and Chong for enrolling in the ‘Evelyn wood head sped reading course.’ Look it up if you have no idea what I’m talking about.

I am pretty good at sign language. Maybe you can read between the lines and identify this hand gesture.

As I stated in a previous post, congratulations to HD on the victory.

5 hours ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

Wait a minute, 13 players?? You serious?