Who has the best chance to make a deep playoff run in SETX?

BADSANTA

I'm not one to post irrational stuff about Jasper and anyone that pays attention knows that. Coach Crumedy has historically run 45 ppg offenses and with that elite defense, the Dawgs should be a dangerous team. They'll have to prove that they belong in the "state bound" category and I think they will at some point, but I would be surprised if it happened right away. 

49 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I'm not one to post irrational stuff about Jasper and anyone that pays attention knows that. Coach Crumedy has historically run 45 ppg offenses and with that elite defense, the Dawgs should be a dangerous team. They'll have to prove that they belong in the "state bound" category and I think they will at some point, but I would be surprised if it happened right away. 

Week 4... man that will be a long drive to jasper. Never been to the area so looking forward to it

1 hour ago, wo-s#1 said:

I’ll definitely put y’all in the conversation…wish y’all could have gotten Carthage in the preseason to got some good measurements!

Agreed. Maybe that'll happen next year. My assumption is that we'll be in their district when realignment is announced in 2024. 

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I heard you died in your car from cocaine overdose. Glad to see your still carrying the hammer.

not me drummer man.........that was brian loncar from dallas

18 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

I bet those odds are out of this world.

I honestly don't know if any of these teams will make the playoffs in their respective districts.  We shall see

Wos ain't going to state unless they can figure out how to score 48 ppg again. The 2 years they won state they were averaging 40 something ppg. All the other years they average around 28 or so ppg. It's nice having a good defense. But every once in awhile you come across a good offense. That also has a good defense. So there defense gives up more points than average but there offense don't have enough firepower to keep up.