New World Order

Hagar

Mention it and you hear snickers & laughter.  Flat out Conspiracy Theory.  Wild unsubstantiated 🐂💩.  Well CNN ask Biden Advisor Brian Deese how long Americans should pay high gas prices.  Deese replied, “This is about the future of the Liberal World Order  and we have to stand firm”.

Well my, my, my.  That instantly went viral.  Pay attention folks.  That one slipped out, but it’s coming, or at least that’s the plan.

This is the hidden content, please

This has been in the works for quite awhile…..

the combo of electing radicals(squad) over the  the last 10 to 15 so years (add Obama to that list) and the pandemic and the chaos and disruption it caused have all been part of the plan.  The election of the puppet we have now has been an added bonus for those pushing this nwo.

the elitist of the US are the only ones that benefit from this NWO and they are making deals with other countries elitist.  They don’t care about the American people and it’s so easy to see for those not indoctrinated.