Elon Musk Buys 9.2% of Twitter!!

Reagan

It's about time we start using this strategy.  You know, get on the inside and shack things up.  I've always thought this was one avenue.    But, this is really the first time I've seen it happen.  Love it!  He could end up buying the whole company for 40 Billion and taking it private.  Won't be hard for him since he's worth, like, 270 Billion.  We'll see if Twitter starts to loosen up.  

This is the hidden content, please

28 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Recently saw how truth social just lost two more senior execs, on top of all their other issues lol

What a dumpster fire, and the MAGAs still haven’t caught on yet (it’s a big ole scam, all of it)

For real though.. how many times are you MAGA suckers going to fall for these constant scams?? 

33 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

For real though.. how many times are you MAGA suckers going to fall for these constant scams?? 

Wow, you try harder that anybody I know to throw out insults that are just lame...even for adolescents. What's even more hilarious is that you think your mindless drivel based on zero evidence is thought-provoking. You are funny. Keep'em coming.

20 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Recently saw how truth social just lost two more senior execs, on top of all their other issues lol

What a dumpster fire, and the MAGAs still haven’t caught on yet (it’s a big ole scam, all of it)

If starting a social media platform was easy, everyone would do it.....

So have you joined, if so, what is your profile name, I'll follow you. If you have not......it's actually a busy platform with hundreds of post a day......it's having some growing pains, but I like it.....

Maybe you should try it out before you judge....

Elon Musk's Twitter Strategy May be About Countering the ESG Political Movement Infecting Corporations Says Expert.  From the article:  "Twitter offering Musk a board seat was effectively a trap that Musk didn’t fall into. He doesn’t want a slice of the cake, he wants the cake."   These sniveling, snot bubble blowing, Silicone Valley dweebs really don't know who they are dealing with!  But they will learn.   Love It!

This is the hidden content, please

44 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Elon is being sued by Twitter stock holders - A Twitter Inc. shareholder sued Elon Musk, alleging the billionaire committed securities fraud by delaying the disclosure of his stake in the social-media company.

They trying anything to stop this......but he got enough money to fight this and bankrupt the opposition.....

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

Elon is being sued by Twitter stock holders - A Twitter Inc. shareholder sued Elon Musk, alleging the billionaire committed securities fraud by delaying the disclosure of his stake in the social-media company.

They are grasping for straws. The left is in a meltdown mode right now of this deal. Lol I wouldn’t classify Elon as a conservative but he is all bout free speech which gives birth to free thought and innovation.