New World Order

Unwoke

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I don’t dispute that but now it’s been acted upon. The push for a One World Government is here. You’d have to be blind not to see it.

The same has been said and acted upon for literally hundreds of years. I’m not saying it isn’t reality, but I am saying it could be 10 years from now or a hundred years from now. 

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

The same has been said and acted upon for literally hundreds of years. I’m not saying it isn’t reality, but I am saying it could be 10 years from now or a hundred years from now. 

I am not saying your personally blind I am just saying everything is lining up.

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

And I’m not saying you’re incorrect, I’m just saying according to some, “everything” has been lining up for decades…centuries even. 

Yes you are correct….an imo it has come to a head this past 2 years. I believe we’re closer than you think. 

Back in the early 70’s older guys used to talk about it.  I thought they were a little out there but after a few years I started to see this stuff unfolding.  A little reference here, a slip of the tongue there.  Yep, it’s the plan.  I still contend that the X-Files was so close to the truth it’s scary.  A small group of elites controlling/manipulating the western world.  Most of our politicians are their puppets.  I’m convinced the DNC is under their control, and they have influence in the RNC.  Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, they’re nothing but tools.  Those elites are the same ones who took care of Hillary’s problems.  I’m sure many will think I’m “out there”, as I did of those older folks, but just hang on.  The NWO/OWG is coming down the road.