WORLD WAR lll

Unwoke

57 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sports analogy. Imagine that you’re the fan of a team that has a coach that refused to punt on 4th down in a big game. Otherwise a good coach, but in this big game he turns the ball over on downs 4 times… the last of which is deep in his own territory and ultimately leads to a 7 point loss.  

You’d be that rabid fan supporting the coach, saying that the score doesn’t matter, he’s still the best coach, griping about the refs, missed calls, and dropped balls…. While refusing to admit that the main reason your team lost is that the coach wouldn’t punt.

Trump shouldn’t have lost to Biden… and he has no one to blame but himself.  It’s not stupid voters, stolen votes, or Chinese interference.  The guy blew it… it’s a big dooky sandwich and we’re all gonna have to take a bite.  

Does this go for the military training.

should we get rid of those veterans who train our forces and elite groups because they are too mean?

it’s funny how you talk about the black community and how they haven’t helped themselves due to their mentality but yet you give the supposedly 81 mil a pass and because of mean tweets we get to place blame on a single man for all the problems we are dealing with.  Many of the issues we are dealing with started way before Trump came along…anyone with common sense knows the blame is placed on those that have to manipulate and indoctrinate the people to just get votes because they can’t win with the truth…. 

this isn’t a game we are talking about….this is much more important. Just goes to show where we are headed. 

4 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Does this go for the military training.

should we get rid of those veterans who train our forces and elite groups because they are too mean?

it’s funny how you talk about the black community and how they haven’t helped themselves due to their mentality but yet you give the supposedly 81 mil a pass and because of mean tweets we get to place blame on a single man for all the problems we are dealing with.  Many of the issues we are dealing with started way before Trump came along…anyone with common sense knows the blame is placed on those that have to manipulate and indoctrinate the people to just get votes because they can’t win with the truth…. 

this isn’t a game we are talking about….this is much more important. Just goes to show where we are headed. 

That's probably the dumbest thing that I've ever heard of.   There's a reason that we haven't elected a military leader as our president since Eisenhower, or even a military veteran since George H.W. Bush (W's time in the nation guard doesn't count). 

A politician's job isn't to "be mean" or to "be tough."  It's to get elected so that they can affect the changes (or halt changes) that will benefit the country at the will of the people.  When that buffoon alienated so many Americans that he failed to get re-elected, he screwed us all.   You can't blame the voters for the fact that he behaved like a petulant child (you can take a minute to google that) and then lost to an imbecile.  Being right or "the best" doesn't matter when your dumb butt can't even figure out how to get elected. 

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, a politician has two jobs. He has to make it easy for people to vote for him and hard for people to vote for the other. 

Trump should have cleaned the floor with Biden, except he did a HORRIBLE job with #1… and somehow managed to screw up #2. 

When a lifelong conservative who has always voted Republican like myself had to force myself to vote for Trump, that’s a bad candidate.  There was zero chance of picking up any casual voters based on his abhorrent behavior that wasn’t tolerated by decent folks. The real shame belongs at the feet of good people who didn’t demand better from Trump, not the people who voted against him. 

Sorry if the truth hurts your feelings.  It’s a shame that Trump’s garbage didn’t…. Because we’re all paying for it now. 

The truth doesn't hurt my feelings and the nonsense you spit out sure doesn't

Trump didn't hurt my feelings either, what hurts is the mess we have going on now.

You made my point once again, hurt little feelings is what has us in this mess, not mean tweets.

By the way, I haven't voted for a candidate I felt good about since Reagan, get over the must feel good about them hangup.

That's probably the dumbest thing that I've ever heard of.   There's a reason that we haven't elected a military leader as our president since Eisenhower, or even a military veteran since George H.W. Bush (W's time in the nation guard doesn't count). 

A politician's job isn't to "be mean" or to "be tough."  It's to get elected so that they can affect the changes (or halt changes) that will benefit the country at the will of the people.  When that buffoon alienated so many Americans that he failed to get re-elected, he screwed us all.   You can't blame the voters for the fact that he behaved like a petulant child (you can take a minute to google that) and then lost to an imbecile.  Being right or "the best" doesn't matter when your dumb butt can't even figure out how to get elected. 

I’m just showing the weak, no common sense mentality.

I don’t agree with his antics but with common sense I could easily see he was much better than the alternative 

If the 81 mil is a real number then that is truly scary cause it shows we have a much bigger problem in this country…..that common sense has been replaced with emotional response.

It’s funny how you talk about the black community and how they haven’t helped themselves due to their mentality but yet you give the supposedly 81 mil a pass and because of mean tweets we get to place blame on a single man for all the problems we are dealing with.  Many of the issues we are dealing with started way before Trump came along…anyone with common sense knows the blame is placed on those that have to manipulate and indoctrinate the people to just get votes because they can’t win with the truth…. 

16 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Feelings 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don’t remember a similar attack since Iraq hopped on Kuwait in 1991. I hope all of the kiddos that can’t remember what an actual war is like are paying attention.

I think that it’s happening now because there is a vacuum of power and leadership around the world, but particularly here in the US. I’m not surprised. My guess is that we’ll see a push throughout Eastern Europe (not just Ukraine). I’m also convinced that like-minded countries will also take advantage of the opportunity to attack their neighbors (China/Taiwan, North/South Korea, Israel/Everybody). I was kinda fearful after the election, but had no doubt that this was coming after our debacle in Afghanistan last year. 

The best part is people on the news… you’ll have one guest wondering if this will be remembered like Hitler invading Poland…then one of the anchors asking “should we be concerned with this activity by Russia?”

Elections have consequences… but so does tweeting stupid crap 24/7. 

You’re so concerned about tweets, but say you voted for Trump twice.  Why would you do that?

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sports analogy. Imagine that you’re the fan of a team that has a coach that refused to punt on 4th down in a big game. Otherwise a good coach, but in this big game he turns the ball over on downs 4 times… the last of which is deep in his own territory and ultimately leads to a 7 point loss.  

You’d be that rabid fan supporting the coach, saying that the score doesn’t matter, he’s still the best coach, griping about the refs, missed calls, and dropped balls…. While refusing to admit that the main reason your team lost is that the coach wouldn’t punt.

Trump shouldn’t have lost to Biden… and he has no one to blame but himself.  It’s not stupid voters, stolen votes, or Chinese interference.  The guy blew it… it’s a big dooky sandwich and we’re all gonna have to take a bite.  

Definitely stupid voters 

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I’m just showing the weak, no common sense mentality.

I don’t agree with his antics but with common sense I could easily see he was much better than the alternative 

If the 81 mil is a real number then that is truly scary cause it shows we have a much bigger problem in this country…..that common sense has been replaced with emotional response.

It’s funny how you talk about the black community and how they haven’t helped themselves due to their mentality but yet you give the supposedly 81 mil a pass and because of mean tweets we get to place blame on a single man for all the problems we are dealing with.  Many of the issues we are dealing with started way before Trump came along…anyone with common sense knows the blame is placed on those that have to manipulate and indoctrinate the people to just get votes because they can’t win with the truth…. 

There’s no difference between a black person still supporting Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton vs Trump fans still waving their flags and wearing those stupid hats today. 

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

There’s no difference between a black person still supporting Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton vs Trump fans still waving their flags and wearing those stupid hats today. 

I don’t own a Trump flag or hat. Nor any bumper stickers also I may not even vote for him come the primary….just depends on whose running.

You still didn’t answer

blacks are to be blamed for their mentality but the 81 mil aren’t 

16 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

A simple Google and you can listen to the interview.   "Genius", "savvy", "pretty smart". 

He s talking about Putin’s strategy and tactics

thats not him saying he praises him or applauding the attacK

Evil people especially those in power made smart decisions to get that power. 

geez people