Trump Says He Authorized National Guard Before Jan. 6 -- But Pelosi 'Turned It Down'!

Reagan

On 1/21/2022 at 1:14 PM, 5GallonBucket said:

I wonder why🤔

Same reason the FBI is so vague about their involvement.  Half the demonstrators were FBI agents (not really half but a bunch).  The real demonstrators were used.  Whole thing was a setup.  Pelosi & the Dems wanted it to happen.  They’re so scared of Trump there’s no limit to what they’d do to smear him.  But I’m preaching to the choir. 😄

The FBI involvement reminds me of the last significant days of the KKK.  It was common knowledge that if all the FBI agents quit the Klan there wouldn’t be enough Klansmen to have a rally. 😂😂😂

Ironically a real investigation into Jan 6th would be of Pelosi & the FBI’s involvement.

29 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Same reason the FBI is so vague about their involvement.  Half the demonstrators were FBI agents (not really half but a bunch).  The real demonstrators were used.  Whole thing was a setup.  Pelosi & the Dems wanted it to happen.  They’re so scared of Trump there’s no limit to what they’d do to smear him.  But I’m preaching to the choir. 😄

The FBI involvement reminds me of the last significant days of the KKK.  It was common knowledge that if all the FBI agents quit the Klan there wouldn’t be enough Klansmen to have a rally. 😂😂😂

Ironically a real investigation into Jan 6th would be of Pelosi & the FBI’s involvement.

In 1977 it was confirmed that 400 members of the mainstream press were considered intelligence assets of the CIA, who served to disseminate propaganda for the government. What do you think that number is today? “Operation Mockingbird” can be researched by anybody.

The question isn’t whether the news is fake, that’s been decided, it’s whether it was always this fake and we didn’t know it then.

46 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

In 1977 it was confirmed that 400 members of the mainstream press were considered intelligence assets of the CIA, who served to disseminate propaganda for the government. What do you think that number is today? “Operation Mockingbird” can be researched by anybody.

The question isn’t whether the news is fake, that’s been decided, it’s whether it was always this fake and we didn’t know it then.

Between fake and feeding at the teat of the Democratic teat, I’ll take fake.

• 1 month later...