Trump Really Could Be On His Way Back To The White House!

Reagan

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Most parties won't re-nominate a candidate.  If they've put their whole weight behind somebody and he/she doesn't deliver, they won't do it again.  

She came up short against Obama in 2008 in the primaries and short against Trump in the general in 2016.  

The sad thing is that her best opportunity would have been in 2004.  When that cycle started in 2003 nobody believed that W Bush could be beat.  Hillary sat out by mistake, I believe. By the time that the election came around in the fall of 2004, Bush had his hands full with Kerry.... the "I guess nobody else is gonna run" candidate.  

People still had pretty fond memories of the Clintons at that point... I think history might have worked out totally different if she'd run in 2004. 

If she wants to run, who is gonna stop her? I think she will run simply on her narcissistic attitude. Seriously, who else can represent the communist regime? Basement bound Joe and no panties Kamala can’t cut the mustard unless they can steal another one.

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Did y'all see where Trump is already shredding Desantis at his rallies?  

The next time you won't have a sleepy Biden as competition... they'll put somebody likable up who will walk all over Trump.  

The masses aren't going to go form hating Trump to loving him... they'll just hate Biden and elect somebody who is neither Trump or Biden. 

If Trump runs again, the Dems will win.  Mark it down.  

*Even if Trump doesn't win the R nomination, so many of his hare-brained supporters will pout instead of voting in the general.  

It amazes me how blind his followers are. 

I'm a follower of Trump. Please explain how "blind" I am. Convince me how "hare-brained" I am. Why should I not vote for Trump? (I hope you don't continually use the same "garbage" tactics as Trump. It won't help your cause.)

On 1/18/2022 at 10:42 AM, CardinalBacker said:

The next time you won't have a sleepy Biden as competition... they'll put somebody likable up who will walk all over Trump.  

The masses aren't going to go form hating Trump to loving him... they'll just hate Biden and elect somebody who is neither Trump or Biden. 

*Even if Trump doesn't win the R nomination, so many of his hare-brained supporters will pout instead of voting in the general.  

Been watching cnn again?……

Trump calls reports of rift with DeSantis 'fake news,' intends to have good relationship 'for a long time'

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

On 1/18/2022 at 10:42 AM, CardinalBacker said:

This is a very realistic possibility that people don't want to acknowledge.  Biden's presidency has gone so poorly that all the right needs to do is put out a capable candidate and they should have an easy victory in the next election.  The only way that doesn't happen is exactly how you spell it out... people still vote against trump, or just pick the new dem nominee and hope he/she's better than biden.  There's also the possibility that trump says or does something that reignites the hatred for him  before the election.  He really can't help himself.  Crapping on other republicans who might challenge him in the primaries isn't going to do him any favors, either.  

30 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

This is a very realistic possibility that people don't want to acknowledge.  Biden's presidency has gone so poorly that all the right needs to do is put out a capable candidate and they should have an easy victory in the next election.  The only way that doesn't happen is exactly how you spell it out... people still vote against trump, or just pick the new dem nominee and hope he/she's better than biden.  There's also the possibility that trump says or does something that reignites the hatred for him  before the election.  He really can't help himself.  Crapping on other republicans who might challenge him in the primaries isn't going to do him any favors, either.  

It's not just about Trump, either... A lot of Trump's supporters (you know, the "america first" guys) won't vote for anybody but Trump.  The loss of those votes would likely sink a decent Republican Candidate in the General Election.   The fact is that almost every diehard Trump supporter is just that... they support Trump, not America, not conservatism, not Christian values..... just Trump. 

If Trump runs again, the Dems will win.   Write that down.

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's not just about Trump, either... A lot of Trump's supporters (you know, the "america first" guys) won't vote for anybody but Trump.  The loss of those votes would likely sink a decent Republican Candidate in the General Election.   The fact is that almost every diehard Trump supporter is just that... they support Trump, not America, not conservatism, not Christian values..... just Trump. 

I don't know if it's a lot, but even a couple % skipping the vote because it's not trump would likely sink the right.  the same way that a couple % getting out only to vote against him last election sank the right.  

17 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I don't know if it's a lot, but even a couple % skipping the vote because it's not trump would likely sink the right.  the same way that a couple % getting out only to vote against him last election sank the right.  

There were literally 81 million people who said "anybody but Trump" in 2021.  Biden's failures won't push them back to Trump, regardless of what his minions believe.

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

There were literally 81 million people who said "anybody but Trump" in 2021.  Biden's failures won't push them back to Trump, regardless of what his minions believe.

Is that depending on Biden not on the ballot?

If Biden  decides to run, is the rest of the Democratic Party going to choose anybody but Biden?

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is your brain on Drugs! Kids…don’t do Drugs! 
81 million votes 😂😂😂😂Deep Breath 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

Is that depending on Biden not on the ballot?

If Biden  decides to run, is the rest of the Democratic Party going to choose anybody but Biden?

That’s a good question… I think all bets are off on a Biden/Trump rematch in the general. I still don’t think Biden finishes his term… he’s got three years left. I can 100% see him passing the torch to Harris so that she can be the female/black/Asian/hooker President. 

The only reason I can see the Ds  pushing to keep Biden in office throughout his term is because they know that if Harris takes over for Biden mid term she’s all but guaranteed the nomination in 24…. And anybody but Trump beats her walking away in the general.  Anybody but Trump would have beaten Biden in ‘20. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The midterms will say a lot about biden’s failures.  Even some in the MSM are beginning to have their doubts about this idiot.  There were 81 million uninformed voters that put him charge.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

🤦 lol

The country is crumbling because of this fool and the fools that voted him in, you claim the same fools will vote ANYONE else in but Trump, and the only voters you say are irrational are Trump voters.

You are ate up with it.

If you vote to continue this path you are un-American and not Christian, now that’s more accurate, we are, after all, talking about democrats.

I’m not sure why you dislike Trump so much, you share a lot of the same qualities when talking about those you disagree with.

On 1/21/2022 at 2:46 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Isn’t ironic Aaron Rogers came out an said this.😂😂