OTHER TOURNEY GAME THREAD, Dec. 28-30/Post updates here

10 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I am feel pretty sure Carter will end up jumping us.  But that doesnt matter at all.  What matters is the way you finish the season.

If so if so..lol But I still see the top 5 staying top 5.. But we both know the rankings really doesn't matter. AAW prove to me a few years ago the rankings really doesn't matter #20 can beat #5 on a good day.  We wasn't rank last year and look what happened. lol Silsbee will be the team in region 3.! 😁🐅🏀

I watched the two Silsbee championship games on NFHS.  It was good; had a clear picture.  Maybe they used their best personnel for the really big games. As far as what I've experienced with them during this tournament, nah I'll just go to the games or read about it on a message board.

All those private schools probably messed Lincoln up. Schools like FF taking the talent. Kimball getting some. Duncanville.  MADISON.

Speaking of Madison I heard Josh Lamb on his BU broadcast intimate that Madison prolly won't come back to the YMBL because the refs home cooking helped Silsbee to win. I remember the play in question toward the end of the game.  B4 ya'll jump I'm just repeating what I heard.  I luv dem two championships as much as anybody.  Can't take them away. That's history.

With that in mind the tables are turned. We on Mad's turf now.  Silsbee got to deal with their type of refs.  They're probably a lot like the refs in the Carter game.

I finally got to see that Carter game from yesterday. Those refs were calling it really close, almost tacky tacky.  Carter has adjusted their game accordingly.  They really like to take charges.  Come to think about it they set up for a lot of charges in that championship game in SA. A lot of them were charges. One dude jumped in front of Miller and his feet were not set, but Dre got the charge anyway. I don't think the ref was cheating.  Sometimes you miss a call.   Perhaps the tigers learned from all that and will act accordingly.

32 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Kimball won by 15. It may or may not have been a tight game at some point. Obviously couldn't see it.

What in the world is wrong with Dallas Lincoln? All the good kids playing at other schools or what. Was kinda hoping we'd get them just for old time's sake.

Not sure but Lincoln sure went down on their rankings qwick. And Estacado... 🤷🏻‍♂️