OTHER TOURNEY GAME THREAD, Dec. 28-30/Post updates here

12 hours ago, Kountzer said:

U heard about end the frustration, I lived it.  I've been watching the young tigers, old tigers, mid aged..since way b4 you were born. I was listening to the tigers play on my old zenith radio. No internet then, game was broadcast on KKAS.  Heard of them lately? or at all? KJET was playing Hey Joe by some guy named Hendrix.  I heard and seen tigers like Manuel Tyler, Ralph Davenport, Rob Shelton, Mark Yawn, Tim, (can't remember his name. Charlottes friend back in high school), Rufus Cook, the late Larry Irvin MD, J Hunter, David Brown, Mike Dabney, who had he not blown out his knee might have made it to the NBA. He was that good.  I appreciate all the talent and work sweat it took to win those rings.  In every championship a little serendipity plays a small part.  It's in the dictionary, look it up.

Tim Bush.

16 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Did anybody see that Silsbee v Bishop Lynch game?  What was so special about Lynch? Were they tall? Did they all shoot really well?  Or maybe Silsbee just had a let down.  That could happen too.

Didn't see the game, but I'm sure they had decent size. Some of these Tapps schools look like college teams.

Maybe this tournament just let’s Silsbee know that they have work to do and take no one for granted Silsbee hasn’t gotten to 70 points this entire tournament if we would have  beat Carter and Bishop lynch then it’s possible that we would have the big head all the way through of course we want to win all games but this tournament is a teacher and a wake up call Tigers will be fine.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Did anybody see that Silsbee v Bishop Lynch game?  What was so special about Lynch? Were they tall? Did they all shoot really well?  Or maybe Silsbee just had a let down.  That could happen too.

They are the biggest TAPP's 6A School in the state of Texas..! And they recruit very well. They have alot of height and have very good shooters .. They are currently rank #3 . Faith Family beat them by 15 and Carter lost to them by 2.. The are a College preparatory school and to send your kid it would be $19,700