BH Vs Texas City

BHFAN

Game of the week for our district!  BH wins and they get 2nd seed and have a easier 1st round. BH loses and they get 4th seed where a good FBM awaits. BH’s Inconsistency has been there story this year, but the door is open for them to take 2nd. Time to put up or shut up and play the #2 team at their house! TC’s weak point is their secondary and I look for BH to take advantage there. If The BH that played Crosby and Ned show up Eagles win, but if the BH that played PNG and Dayton shows up their done. Who ya got?

8 minutes ago, Eazy said:

On the Nederland games, I find it interesting that TC played a 14-2 game and BH played a 66-28 game.  BH is capable of winning but I don’t think TC wants to give up its 2 seed.  

No one does😂 if TC loses though they get the 3 seed which will still be an easier 1st round. PNG won’t like it though because they get the 4 seed. Not playing FBM in the 1st round is all the motivation BH should need.

4 hours ago, BHFAN said:

No one does😂 if TC loses though they get the 3 seed which will still be an easier 1st round. PNG won’t like it though because they get the 4 seed. Not playing FBM in the 1st round is all the motivation BH should need.

Facing FBM early is better than facing them late. I wouldn’t want to be last place in district but getting FBM early may not be the worst part of it.

I agree with all the comments above. All I know is that BH can beat almost anyone and also lose to almost anyone. TC might not be an elite team but they are 8-1 and 5-1, and appear very sound and consistent. TC is at home, too. The right Eagles have to show up to make it a game. "Playoffs" start Friday night for BH.  

TC front seven is good but BH OL is better. However the Hill has shown that they can lose focus and shoot themselves in the foot. After the Crosby game I would have definitely said they were the second best team in the district but it could be that they were playing above their heads that night and Crosby was just caught off guard and unprepared for Herndon. If TC stays close BH could lose focus again and fall apart late. 

1 hour ago, ScubaSteve said:

I don’t even know when the last time TC was in playoffs. I never noticed them until we played them since realignment. I’m going with BH, they should keep throwing to #81. BH took us to overtime and TC wasn’t much of a match. If BH doesn’t self destruct they win IMO. 

2017 Texas City lost to PNG in the Area Round at NRG.

District standings 

1. crosby 6-0
  2. Texas City 5-1
  3. BH 4-2
  4. PNG 3-3
  5. Ned 3-3
  6. K-Park (out)
  7. Dayton (out)
  8. Santa Fe (out)

Matchups this week - 

1. Crosby vs Ned
  2. Texas City vs BH 
  3. PNG vs Santa Fe
  4. K-Park Vs Dayton 

Outcomes - For this week as K park and Dayton are out I will not do a outcome including them. 

Outcome #1 Crosby Win, TC Win, PNG Win

Result-

1. Crosby 7-0
  2. TC 6-1
  3. PNG 4-3
  4. BH 4-3
  5. NED (out)

Outcome #2 Crosby Win, BH Win, PNG Win

1. Crosby 7-0
  2. BH 5-2 
  3. TC 5-2
  4. PNG 4-3
  5. NED (out)

Outcome #3 NED Win, BH Win, PNG Loss

1. Crosby 6-1
  2. BH 5-2
  3. TC 5-2
  4. NED 4-3
  5. PNG (out) 

Outcome #4 NED Win, TC Win, PNG Loss

1. Crosby 6-1
  2. TC 6-1
  3. BH 4-3
  4. Ned 4-3
  5. PNG (out) 

Outcome #5 Ned Win, TC Win, PNG Win

1. Crosby 6-1
  2. TC 6-1
  3. PNG 4-3
  4. BH 4-3
  5. NED 4-3 (out based on points) 

4 hours ago, EagleFootball281 said:

District standings 

1. crosby 6-0
  2. Texas City 5-1
  3. BH 4-2
  4. PNG 3-3
  5. Ned 3-3
  6. K-Park (out)
  7. Dayton (out)
  8. Santa Fe (out)

Matchups this week - 

1. Crosby vs Ned
  2. Texas City vs BH 
  3. PNG vs Santa Fe
  4. K-Park Vs Dayton 

Outcomes - For this week as K park and Dayton are out I will not do a outcome including them. 

Outcome #1 Crosby Win, TC Win, PNG Win

Result-

1. Crosby 7-0
  2. TC 6-1
  3. PNG 4-3
  4. BH 4-3
  5. NED (out)

Outcome #2 Crosby Win, BH Win, PNG Win

1. Crosby 7-0
  2. BH 5-2 
  3. TC 5-2
  4. PNG 4-3
  5. NED (out)

Outcome #3 NED Win, BH Win, PNG Loss

1. Crosby 6-1
  2. BH 5-2
  3. TC 5-2
  4. NED 4-3
  5. PNG (out) 

Outcome #4 NED Win, TC Win, PNG Loss

1. Crosby 6-1
  2. TC 6-1
  3. BH 4-3
  4. Ned 4-3
  5. PNG (out) 

Outcome #5 Ned Win, TC Win, PNG Win

1. Crosby 6-1
  2. TC 6-1
  3. PNG 4-3
  4. BH 4-3
  5. NED 4-3 (out based on points) 

I can see an outcome 1,2, or 5.  But not a 3 or 4. What about a Ned win, BH win, and PNG win ?

Game Day Eagles! Great weather today screw your heads on straight, strap those helmets on and finish this season with a W! A win tonight and getting 2nd in district would be a huge accomplishment for Abseck and company! Coming in mid summer and doing what the have done this year with some strong classes at BH in the pipe the future is bright.