Week 3 Silsbee at Nederland-Nederland Wins 41-34 in OT!

Aggieswife

1 minute ago, Bulldogpower said:

Hey boomer, has Silsbee been given more chances to take this game away in penalties  and interceptions? 
would you rather take one bad call or another four chances to score…… 

LOL as I thought.

you would not or I guess could not answer the questio.

(hint hint. yes or no with one of them being the correct answer.)

have a great Saturday tomorrow Boomer.

1 minute ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

LOL as I thought.

you would not or I guess could not answer the questio.

(hint hint. yes or no with one of them being the correct answer.)

have a great Saturday tomorrow Boomer.

I see you didn’t take the logical route. Nor could you answer mine. I get it, logic isn’t everyone’s forte. Cause I for sure wouldn’t want like four plus more chances to score at all, I’d rather gripe about a call that had no impact. 

Just now, Bulldogpower said:

I see you didn’t take the logical route. Nor could you answer mine. I get it, logic isn’t everyone’s forte. Cause I for sure wouldn’t want like four plus more chances to score at all, I’d rather gripe about a call that had no impact. 

your mind is so sharp it may cut your head off.

I guess getting up tight and defensive is a way one acts when their team is getting SMASHED at home.

take care.

Just now, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

your mind is so sharp it may cut your head off.

I guess getting up tight and defensive is a way one acts when their team is getting SMASHED at home.

take care.

I mean I assume even a 7 year old could choose between those two scenarios…… when your team gets a bad flag I’m assuming you hold on to it all game? 

6 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

I mean I assume even a 7 year old could choose between those two scenarios…… when your team gets a bad flag I’m assuming you hold on to it all game? 

better yet, if that 7 year olds team benefitted from the call as Nederland did.  being I was talking about how Silsbee handled it. but when people can't take their emotions out of a conversation it happens.

wow, more crying from a Ned. fan than the Silsbee fans about that. 

can't believe I allowed myself to get caught up with someone acting like a 7 year old. 

last time for me

take care 

2 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

better yet, if that 7 year olds team benefitted from the call as Nederland did. 

wow, more crying from a Ned. fan than the Silsbee fans about that. 

can't believe I allowed myself to get caught up with someone acting like a 7 year old. 

last time for me

take care 

I’m literally blaming my team for giving silsbee every chance they can to score….. I’m not sure if you look both ways to cross the street or not……

• Bigdog changed the title to Week 3 Silsbee at Nederland-Nederland Wins 41-34 in OT!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Kids suffer because they have irresponsible parents who didn’t practice birth control. They use abortion for their control. 
    • You have more faith than some other WOS fans😂
    • Go live in a third world country then get back to me about the word “poor”…..you ll have a different perspective.  Your right a kid shouldn’t suffer for parents decisions, but that’s the world we live in created by those who don’t teach responsibility as well as handicapping by giving handouts.  Cause and effect.   Now yes there are people who are hit with some tragic unforeseen circumstances who need help to get back on their feet but that’s different then a habitual irresponsible lifestyle  fema is a totally different animal.  And it’s actually  something I’ve never had to deal with…..so I can’t really speak on it but I do know it’s a govt agency and most govt agencies are poorly ran.  Natural disasters have been part of this earth for a long time….way before fema came along and people have managed. said kids get taught by said parents that the govt owes them for their circumstances instead of seeing for what it really is and the lesson that should actually be taken from such a life…..”I’m not going to be like my parent or parents….im going to look at others as examples …..my teachers, my coaches, any aunts or uncles, relatives etc etc that are successful…..I’m going to work hard and smart and make good decisions and what bad decisions I do make I’m going to learn from.” Suffering is a great teacher.  This earthly place is temporary and many will suffer even the righteous and even children. Life on earth is not fair….its not a new concept. The good ole race card.  I’m not surprised. I feel the same way no matter the color.  Whites are just as guilty as any other race.  It’s not a race issue it’s a culture issue.  You have allowed color to guide your thought process…..is that what you were taught. how bout you check out the income of many of those politicians you vote for who care so much about kids.  They go in as an every day working citizens then come out millionaires off of shady deals, kickbacks and taxpayers backs. They keep promising y’all false promises and you keep falling for it….bidens been doing it for over 40 years. i just wasted time on this reply because you are not hearing any of it……..you want handouts with no accountability. .sorry to the posters who wasted their time reading this…..it got off topic.  
    • Atascocita vs Pearland  Game 1: Thursday, May 16 @ Deer Park, 7:00 PM Game 2: Friday, May 17 @ Deer Park, 7:00 PM Game 3: Saturday, May 18 @ Deer Park, 6:00 PM (If Needed)      Deer Park vs Clear Springs  Game 1: Thursday, May 16 @ Crosby, 6:00 PM Game 2: Friday, May 17 @ Crosby, 6:00 PM Game 3: Saturday, May 18 @ Crosby, 1:00 PM (If Needed)   Hardin-Jefferson Vs. Longview Spring Hill  Game 1: Thursday, May 16 @ Lufkin Hudson HS, 6:00 PM Game 2: Friday, May 17 @ Nacogdoches, 6:00 PM Game 3: Saturday, May 18 @ Lufkin HS, TBD (If Needed)  
    • And that was in “deep blue” NJ. 
  • Topics