FDA grants Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine full approval

LumRaiderFan

Honestly not sure what it means.  But I know a lot of people who claim not to trust the government, while at the same time claim not to trust the vaccine because it wasn’t approved by the government (FDA).  I never really understood the logic, but I hope that if this was the only thing holding some people back that they are now encouraged to get the shot.  

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Honestly not sure what it means.  But I know a lot of people who claim not to trust the government, while at the same time claim not to trust the vaccine because it wasn’t approved by the government (FDA).  I never really understood the logic, but I hope that if this was the only thing holding some people back that they are now encouraged to get the shot.  

The problem now is that many programs that were started with laser focus on their intended goal were corrupted and politicized over time which in turn, lost folks trust.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Pfizer probably urged (paid) the FDA for early approval which will go hand in hand with Biden being able to stake claim that he defeated Covid. 

But biden and his minions wanted nothing to do with the vaccine as long as Trump was involved.  The only thing biden can lay claim to is being the worst potus in history and the Afghanistan debacle.  And that is in less than a year, Lord help us the next three.

2 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

But biden and his minions wanted nothing to do with the vaccine as long as Trump was involved.  The only thing biden can lay claim to is being the worst potus in history and the Afghanistan debacle.  And that is in less than a year, Lord help us the next three.

Of course I know Biden has done nothing. He just takes credit for things he doesn’t do. Like keeping the country shut down, then taking credit for an economic upswing. Which other way could it go? Lmao

8 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Don’t forget screwing the oil industry right out of the gate