Chaos at Afghanistan's Kabul airport as Taliban take over country

LumRaiderFan

Wooooo, I feel safer already. I wonder if he will remember the name of the country. Better get that teleprompter fired up.

Biden to return to White House, address nation after Afghanistan falls to Taliban

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yet, some of you were cheering when Trump abandoned the Kurds in Syria. You all are hypocrites.

No, there was plenty of criticism of Trump doing this from folks here, I’m sure you were one of them.  But you see no problem with Biden doing this. 

You are the hypocrite and the poster child for all things D good, all things R bad.

30 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yet, some of you were cheering when Trump abandoned the Kurds in Syria. You all are hypocrites.

You saw Biden’s speech? He blamed everyone but himself. 

You feel for the Kurds, but in the same breath say we shouldn’t have been over there anyway……right? Can’t have it both ways……and you have the audacity to call people hypocrites.

Bush never speaks about actions of Presidents that followed him...I guess this last move was too much.

From the article:

Last month, the former president told Deutsche Welle that a troop withdrawal would have tremendous consequences in the country, especially for women and girls.

"This is a mistake," Bush said. "They’re just going to be left behind to be slaughtered by these very brutal people, and it breaks my heart." 

42 minutes ago, Gorilla Bob said:

Please, lets hear your solution

“Fat Man” and “Little Boy”

and then again that may not even completely wipe them out.

the likely hood of actual peace in that area may never exist.....those people hold on to the past more than any group of people and therefore they can never move forward CIVILY

muslim is the most populist religion

26 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

“Fat Man” and “Little Boy”

and then again that may not even completely wipe them out.

the likely hood of actual peace in that area may never exist.....those people hold on to the past more than any group of people and therefore they can never move forward CIVILY

muslim is the most populist religion

Talking with my wife the other day and suggested making window glass in a few spots. You’re right, the Muslim/Christian wars have been going on for centuries. It’s not going to change anytime soon.