Chaos at Afghanistan's Kabul airport as Taliban take over country

LumRaiderFan

Make no mistake, Biden has blood on his hands.   Twelve of our young soldiers, the best America has to offer, had their lives snuffed out.  Primary reason, Biden wanted a big photo op of getting us out of Afghanistan 20 years after 9/11.   He did that with no viable plan.  He did it bass ackwards, taking the troops out first.  Even folks with no military experience could tell you that’s wrong.  Sadly, the Ivy League Woke Loons advising him aren’t smart enough to know that.  How could they be so wrong?  They got this old man pi$$ed off.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y'all are well aware that I can't stand Trump, and believe that IF he tries to run again in 2024 he will lose.... and likely get another democrat elected.

But having said all of that, isn't it crazy how we made it through four years of Trump without an international incident, yet here we are in August having just suffered a complete embarrassment in Afghanistan.  I can't help but believe that the weakness we've displayed in the last few weeks will embolden our enemies.  The people who attacked our troops during the evacuation?  They're gonna go unpunished, and even if we DID try to avenge our fallen, we'd be going up against a much better armed enemy than we had two weeks ago.

This wouldn't have happened if Trump had been re-elected.  That's a lot coming from me.  Once again, I wish he could have shut his mouth and won an easy re-election.  

You didn't just throw up in your mouth admitting that did you?

He said stupid things, lived and died by the tweet. But you cannot deny what he did for this country in 4 years with everyone saying orange man bad. We will never see our economy as strong as it was ever again, the world has finally given into the CCP.

It all come down to why exactly was we ever in Afghanistan iraq and others. Why? What did we accomplish? Everything is worst off then when we touched ground. All blood is on those responsible for sending or men/women into this mess. It’s becoming a trend for the US to start pointless wars killing thousands of our troops staying way after the objective (if one was even established) was clearly loss. Will we learn? I doubt it. 

31 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

It all come down to why exactly was we ever in Afghanistan iraq and others. Why? What did we accomplish? Everything is worst off then when we touched ground. All blood is on those responsible for sending or men/women into this mess. It’s becoming a trend for the US to start pointless wars killing thousands of our troops staying way after the objective (if one was even established) was clearly loss. Will we learn? I doubt it. 

Two reasons we were there.  First, to get Bid Laden - that was done.  Second, to make the participants in 911 pay & prevent further 9/11 attacks on America - that was done.  Now once you leave, those same groups can regroup and plan attacks on America in the future.  Jmo

What a POS. People actually voted for this guy? No way!

From the article: "Absolutely reckless and horrific," Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn tweeted. "The Biden Administration gave the Taliban a kill list while lying to us, saying they didn’t have details on every name and whereabouts. Every single person involved must resign or be impeached."

Biden doesn't deny report of US handing over names of Americans to Taliban: 'There may have been'

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Two reasons we were there.  First, to get Bid Laden - that was done.  Second, to make the participants in 911 pay & prevent further 9/11 attacks on America - that was done.  Now once you leave, those same groups can regroup and plan attacks on America in the future.  Jmo

Bin wasn’t found in afgan. And if we were trying to make the participants pay afgan Pakistan iraq shouldn’t have been the focus. After 20+ years al qaeda has morph into isis and many more stronger groups. It was a widespread failure. We got bin but there will always be another bin. The Middle East will always be the Middle East. .. 

14 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Bin wasn’t found in afgan. And if we were trying to make the participants pay afgan Pakistan iraq shouldn’t have been the focus. After 20+ years al qaeda has morph into isis and many more stronger groups. It was a widespread failure. We got bin but there will always be another bin. The Middle East will always be the Middle East. .. 

True enough. However, we have not had a 9/11 type of attack since because we kept our guard up and broke up their “groups” wherever we could. The one sure fire way to create another 9/11 is to open your borders.

On a side note: I always thought the killing of Bin Laden was suspicious. I never saw any pics of his dead body and he was dumped at sea…..WHY? We got to see Sadaam Insane hanged, but I also had my suspicions on that too…..shall I say it looked staged? This is simply the skeptic in me, but I can’t apologize for how I feel. Insane was under Bush, Bin Laden was under Obama. I feel that had either of these happened under Trump, he would have displayed their sorry carcasses for the world to see.

8 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

That’s true.  No argument - but, how many 9/11 type attacks have we had since invading Afghanistan?  Zero.  None.  It’s easy to say, “what are we doing there”, but if you delve beneath the surface, you see the advantages.   Prior to 9/11, there was the 1993 attack on the basement of the WTC.  In 1998 they attacked our embassies in Kenya & Tanzania.  In 2000 they attacked the USS Cole.  Yes, it easy to say, what are we doing there, but all the attacks that didn’t happen because we were there, takes a little imagination because they didn’t happen.

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

That’s true.  No argument - but, how many 9/11 type attacks have we had since invading Afghanistan?  Zero.  None.  It’s easy to say, “what are we doing there”, but if you delve beneath the surface, you see the advantages.   Prior to 9/11, there was the 1993 attack on the basement of the WTC.  In 1998 they attacked our embassies in Kenya & Tanzania.  In 2000 they attacked the USS Cole.  Yes, it easy to say, what are we doing there, but all the attacks that didn’t happen because we were there, takes a little imagination because they didn’t happen.

We posted about the same time with similar info. Lol

1 minute ago, baddog said:

True enough. However, we have not had a 9/11 type of attack since because we kept our guard up and broke up their “groups” wherever we could. The one sure fire way to create another 9/11 is to open your borders.

On a side note: I always thought the killing of Bin Laden was suspicious. I never saw any pics of his dead body and he was dumped at sea…..WHY? We got to see Sadaam Insane hanged, but I also had my suspicions on that too…..shall I say it looked staged? This is simply the skeptic in me, but I can’t apologize for how I feel. Insane was under Bush, Bin Laden was under Obama. I feel that had either of these happened under Trump, he would have displayed their sorry carcasses for the world to see.

I think we haven’t seen another 9/11 because 9/11 woke the intelligence  up 9/11 didn’t come as a surprise .

Everything about bin laden is a mystery till this day.

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Maybe because they feel they won they killed many Americans On 9/11 and many more in this pointless war. We are fighting against people who will gladly die with a smile if they can take a American with them. So the balance is to kill more of our troops to stop a attack that the pentagon knew was coming.

From the article:

President Biden appears to have broken his promise to stay in Afghanistan until every American is evacuated. 

Marine Corps Gen. Kenneth F. McKenzie Jr. announced Monday evening that the last of the U.S. troops stationed at the Kabul airport had left, completing the military’s drawdown in the country, even though hundreds of Americans likely remain.

McKenzie, commander of U.S. Central Command, said some American citizens who wanted to leave Afghanistan remain in country. 

"We did not get everybody out that we wanted to get out," he said.

President Joe Biden told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos during an interview on Aug. 18 that the U.S. military objective in Afghanistan was to get "everyone" out, including Americans and Afghan allies and their families. 

"That's what we're doing now, that's the path we're on. And I think we'll get there," he said. "If there's American citizens left, we're gonna stay to get them all out."

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

President Biden appears to have broken his promise to stay in Afghanistan until every American is evacuated. 

Marine Corps Gen. Kenneth F. McKenzie Jr. announced Monday evening that the last of the U.S. troops stationed at the Kabul airport had left, completing the military’s drawdown in the country, even though hundreds of Americans likely remain.

McKenzie, commander of U.S. Central Command, said some American citizens who wanted to leave Afghanistan remain in country. 

"We did not get everybody out that we wanted to get out," he said.

President Joe Biden told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos during an interview on Aug. 18 that the U.S. military objective in Afghanistan was to get "everyone" out, including Americans and Afghan allies and their families. 

"That's what we're doing now, that's the path we're on. And I think we'll get there," he said. "If there's American citizens left, we're gonna stay to get them all out."

Lying piece of 💩!!  That’s your potus, big girl.

This pathetic administration has so much blood on their hands and we haven't begun to see it all.

From the article:

President Biden repeatedly misled the American public about the withdrawal from Afghanistan, a Fox News review of his public statements reveals. 

Biden's assurances about how the withdrawal would be conducted, whether the Taliban would seize control of Afghanistan after the U.S. pulled back and whether any Americans would be left behind were all proven wrong. 

In March, Biden vowed that the Afghanistan withdrawal would be done "in a safe and orderly way." But the withdrawal was neither safe nor orderly. 

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Trump’s fault, what a worthless fool we have in the White House.

You can bet Trump would have never left American citizens behind.  biden knows what will happen to them, and when it does, he should be charged with murder.  When Hillary speaks of deplorables, biden is at the top of the list.  Just a terrible American!!

46 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Trump’s fault, what a worthless fool we have in the White House.

Well Joe was vice-pres when Obama was ranting for eight years about how his failures were due to Bush. Biden is just following the precedent set forth by the first clean, articulate, Black President.