Nurses Being Fired For Refusing the Vaccine

bullets13

My initial thoughts are there will be lawsuits coming from this.  I would think these nurses can not be forced to take this vaccine.  However it made me think about the vaccines that children must have to enter public schools.  Not sure if it's that same situation but that's where my mind went.

I have not taken the vaccine and have no intentions to take it.  I just don't see the point of putting something into my body that has never been tested.  Who knows what long term side effects can/will come from it.

15 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

My initial thoughts are there will be lawsuits coming from this.  I would think these nurses can not be forced to take this vaccine.  However it made me think about the vaccines that children must have to enter public schools.  Not sure if it's that same situation but that's where my mind went.

I have not taken the vaccine and have no intentions to take it.  I just don't see the point of putting something into my body that has never been tested.  Who knows what long term side effects can/will come from it.

If I’m not mistaken schools cannot not deny a child due to not being vaccinated.

The Argument for Allowing Doctors and Nurses to Decide for Themselves

The National Vaccine Information Center 

This is the hidden content, please
 on their website. It’s a long article, but I recommend reading it if you have time. I’ll just summarize the main points of the case against mandatory vaccination here:

1. Side effects. The flu vaccine has been linked to increased risk of 
    . Research published in the Eurosurveillance journal indicates that one flu vaccine, Fluvax, may 
     as it prevents for the flu.
  2. It sets a precedent. If it’s OK to force doctors and nurses to be vaccinated, will they come after the rest of the population next? What is going to happen to a patient’s right to refuse medical treatments they don’t agree with. 
  3. It’s unnecessary. Most people who are healthy when they contract the flu do not experience any adverse effects and are left with a natural immunity to the virus that made them ill.

2 hours ago, Realville said:

The Argument for Allowing Doctors and Nurses to Decide for Themselves

The National Vaccine Information Center 

on their website. It’s a long article, but I recommend reading it if you have time. I’ll just summarize the main points of the case against mandatory vaccination here:

1. Side effects. The flu vaccine has been linked to increased risk of 
    . Research published in the Eurosurveillance journal indicates that one flu vaccine, Fluvax, may 
     as it prevents for the flu.
  2. It sets a precedent. If it’s OK to force doctors and nurses to be vaccinated, will they come after the rest of the population next? What is going to happen to a patient’s right to refuse medical treatments they don’t agree with. 
  3. It’s unnecessary. Most people who are healthy when they contract the flu do not experience any adverse effects and are left with a natural immunity to the virus that made them ill.

They have a really misleading website name for really just being an anti-vaccination website.  Kinda like getting information about animal abuse from PETA.  There are certainly some valid arguments for not getting vaccinations, but this isn’t the source I would look to to find them.  

8 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

They have a really misleading website name for really just being an anti-vaccination website.  Kinda like getting information about animal abuse from PETA.  There are certainly some valid arguments for not getting vaccinations, but this isn’t the source I would look to to find them.  

The site actually gives both sides of the pros & cons of doctors and nurses being forced to get vaccinated but I agree with this side.😁