Biden’s Stimulus Pkg Massive Cuts to Medicare

Hagar

For you folks that want to embrace socialized medicine, this is the 💩 you end up with.   You’re at the mercy of the Govt.  Biden’s Stimulus Package will cause massive cuts in Medicare to help pay for the giveaways.  Needless to say, based on Cuomo’s actions, and now this, the Dems have decided the elderly are expendable.  Obviously, the quicker we’re dead and gone, the better.   So Biden supporters, what say you?

This is the hidden content, please

Sadly, the greatest generation is one they want to put out of memory.  The sacrifices for country, the hardships endured (just to be American), the lessons learned from being children of the Great Depression.....well those aren’t qualities that are now desired.  The government wants mindless followers - not free thinkers.  The government wants people who have hands out - not those willing to roll sleeves up.  We will NEVER be able to repay that generation for what they went through.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

But, but, but, Trump was so mean.

Don’t expect the biden supporters to defend their decision, won’t happen.

Nice guys finish last. Trump’s brashness is what attracted people to him. He also knew how to run a country and put America first.

So Biden is going to siphon money from Medicare to help fund Pakistani gender problems? I thought the muslim community killed queers. They must really like the ones who don’t know what gender they are. So if I can’t get Medicare to cover my expenses it’s because some Pakistani wants his pee pee whacked? Way to go Biden.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Nice guys finish last. Trump’s brashness is what attracted people to him. He also knew how to run a country and put America first.

So Biden is going to siphon money from Medicare to help fund Pakistani gender problems? I thought the muslim community killed queers. They must really like the ones who don’t know what gender they are. So if I can’t get Medicare to cover my expenses it’s because some Pakistani wants his pee pee whacked? Way to go Biden.

The best defense biden supporters could possibly come up with is he didn’t understand what he was signing. 🤦

Another un-American policy!! But, we will send millions so other countries can decide if a newborn is a male or female.  I could for about half of that price.  We’re going to send millions so countries can buy new cars.  The list goes on.  How do Dim supporters put up with this stupidity?  I really wish one would explain their support for this insanity.  Inquiring minds want to know!!