West Orange-Stark 57 Vidor 49/FINAL

57-49 WOS final they look pretty good, probably a playoff team this year.

Good toughness from the Vidor PG playing hurt all game and a good game for #12 leading the Pirates with 16 points. The Pirates only true big fouled out in the 4th and then WOS really killed them on the boards. If Vidor could hit half of their free throws it would have came down to the end but that’s been a problem all year long. This isn’t a very good shooting team like they’ve had in the past, you don’t see that 3 ball go down nearly enough but they fight hard. Still think they sneak up on a team or two if they have a good shooting night, need to keep improving. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to West Orange-Stark 57 Vidor 49/FINAL
1 hour ago, Boneyard Boys said:

This WOS coach puts on a show... I thought the other guy was bad lol.

BIG difference,DJ is a coach...he gets everything out of every player!He gets excited though and it’s all passion.He’ll probably be here shortly to chime in.Good win Stangs 

45 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

BIG difference,DJ is a coach...he gets everything out of every player!He gets excited though and it’s all passion.He’ll probably be here shortly to chime in.Good win Stangs 

40 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

What? How is that even possible?

I can't wait to see this in a few weeks lol.

He’s pretty good, definitely draws the attention of the whole crowd to his team huddle during the timeouts so I’m sure he has the full attention of his players. I figured the person named DJ posting on here was a coach associated with West Orange, had no idea he was the head coach though lol.

I've been saying Wilson is the real deal, a basketball guy in a football school.  He makes it work because he loves the football kids and wants them to play football first.  He's tuf but fair and his players feed off of his energy.  I saw it with the girls last year and now no suprise with the boys this year.  What I respect about him the most is that he is in the community with our young people.  He's always at the school working with the youngsters.